Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tour News please!!, Anyone any info??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ridge Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 10:15

Could anyone with the slightest credible news please let me know when the next tour of England will be please. Many, many thanks!!
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 12:59

I very much doubt there'll be any tours anytime soon. Maybe another premiere for Maestro.....I can't think of anything else. It seems Mike is bored with concerts.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 13:26

He still has an interest in concerts - he'd agreed to play in Malta after all, and there's a possibility of an appearance in Germany later this year (which I've yet to see confirmed), but there are no plans for tours at the moment.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 15:05

I do hope to see Mike live one day,and getting to know he hasn't lost his interest on live performances,that's quite good.
A world tour would be good!
Fingers really crossed!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
TOBY Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 16:53

Go on Mike, play Glastonbury. It would be amazing, you'd go down brilliantly putting on a big show with a cool sexy band  headlining one of the tents. Your public profile would soar overnight.

In all seriousness it does boggle me that if he did still have any real interest in playing live why something like this hasn't happened recently ,especialy last year when he celebrated his 30th aniversary. Talk about missed opertunity.......
Profile PM 
4 replies since Mar. 13 2004, 10:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net