Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Mike samples, Looking for typical MO samples< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
tek Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 22 2002, 10:09

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had any typicall MO samples such as the sort of long crash cymbal that he uses all the time (like in the beginning of Amarok, Tr3s Lunas etc...)

Laurent
Profile PM WEB 
treslunas Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Sep. 26 2002, 11:48

I have sampled this cymbal off of amarok and it was very hard work! it took me  around 8 hours using EQ, high and low pass filters, compression, gates, expanders and other effects and proccessors that i have in my studio, but the thing is, after i had done it i thought, WHY!!!!!!!!!. I did this around a year ago and never got round to using it but im ever so sorry mate, i formatted my computer that it was on! i dont thik that you will find any one else except mike which has the sample! But i have far above the clouds talking, amarok drums and other stuff, if you wanna send me your address to my e-maill address ill send you a cd with some samples on. e-mail is korgscrew@hotmail.com  
Tres lunas

--------------
Tr3s Lunas (Danny Hudson)
Profile PM 
1 replies since Sep. 22 2002, 10:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net