Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Help Required!, Trying to trace a friend< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ronniethepict Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 20 2008, 16:14

I've lost touch with a collector friend of mine by the name of Duncan Barker. I last heard from him a couple of years ago, but can't track him down.

He was in the RAF and moved about quite a bit, but did move to Staffordshire about 3 years ago.

Can anyone help?
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: April 14 2008, 11:07

Quote (ronniethepict @ Feb. 20 2008, 16:14)
I've lost touch with a collector friend of mine by the name of Duncan Barker. I last heard from him a couple of years ago, but can't track him down.

He was in the RAF and moved about quite a bit, but did move to Staffordshire about 3 years ago.

Can anyone help?

Maybe the first stop could be your nearest library. They keep all kinds of information, and could probably help with directing you to the right information or organisation. Or maybe, you could contact your nearest register office, Civic Centre, who could then contact the relevant register office in Staffordshire.
Profile PM 
ronniethepict Offline

Posted: April 16 2008, 15:07

Thanks Silver. He is registered on 'Friends Reunited', but hasn't updated his profile for a few years and hasn't replied to the couple of emails I've sent.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Feb. 20 2008, 16:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net