Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Jessica Serbova YouTube Channel< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 12 2024, 00:36

In case anyone isn't following this channel on YouTube, she continues to post some tremendous Mike Oldfield related music.  I don't know who she is or what her contacts are but she has probably the best Mike Oldfield-focused channel on YouTube.

Jessica Serbova
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: May 13 2024, 06:53

Yes,  I have been following her, I like the AI visuals too.
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: May 14 2024, 00:54

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ May 13 2024, 06:53)
Yes,  I have been following her, I like the AI visuals too.

She has shared some wonderful rare remixes/fan music and so on over the last few years.

However in my opinion Artificial Intelligence so-called "art" is hideous...soulless, "uncanny", ugly, unsatisfying and somehow disturbing and chilling.  Give me the visuals of the videos like "Shine" , "The Wind Chimes", 'The Bell", or MusicVR every time or for that matter Pink Floyd's "The Wall".  Heck, I'll even take Terry Gilliam's original Monty Python collage animation over "AI art".  I don't see that anything related to "Artificial Intelligence" can possibly end well.
Profile PM 
larstangmark Offline

Posted: May 14 2024, 14:48

Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ May 14 2024, 00:54)
[quote=qjamesfloyd,May 13 2024, 06:53]
However in my opinion Artificial Intelligence so-called "art" is hideous...soulless, "uncanny", ugly, unsatisfying and somehow disturbing and chilling.  Give me the visuals of the videos like "Shine" , "The Wind Chimes", 'The Bell", or MusicVR every time or for that matter Pink Floyd's "The Wall".  Heck, I'll even take Terry Gilliam's original Monty Python collage animation over "AI art".  I don't see that anything related to "Artificial Intelligence" can possibly end well.

I feel the attitude towards AI art, is one of many things that divide people these days. I find AI art repulsive, and I find the rethoric ppl use to defend it to be tiresome and confrontative. It's like an artist that has cheated, is aware of it and is ready to lash out at anyone who tries to reveal it.

--------------
"There are twelve people in the world, the rest are paste"
Mark E Smith
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since May 12 2024, 00:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net