Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: My music. Take a look., Two albums and some assorted tracks< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Inspirement Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 10 2011, 08:15

I have made two albums as private little projects, and one album with a band I was in.

The two albums of my own are quite inspired by Mike Oldfield, so I thought I would put up a link and promote myself a little. Please tell me what you think.
http://inspirement.freehostingcloud.com/pages/music/albums.html
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Mar. 10 2011, 08:56

;) The vault seems to be nice . Forest is really good and very inspired by The path , one of my old favourite track of Mike !

Edit :

I confirm !! The vault is very good ! ;)
Profile PM 
Inspirement Offline

Posted: Mar. 10 2011, 09:16

Quote (Tubular Tos @ Mar. 10 2011, 08:56)
Forest is really good and very inspired by The path , one of my old favourite track of Mike !

Funny. I hadn't heard The Path, so it didn't inspire me for that one. But perhaps some songs inspire me in their absence :D

Had to listen to The Path, found it in a YouTube video, and you're right. Really nice track.

Edit:
Thank you for your kind words. Makes me happy and encourages me to keep creating :)
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Mar. 10 2011, 09:33

;) My pleasure !
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Mar. 10 2011, 09:36

:) Yeah ! Listened to it again and it's really in the seventies mood !!! Nice track !!
Profile PM 
4 replies since Mar. 10 2011, 08:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net