Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: "9/11" Predictive Programming on Cover of TMB< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 15 2023, 02:03

There are two sets of dice on the cover of the Millennium Bell. Both sets show the sides 5 and 4 (=9) on one die, and 6, 3 and 2 (=11) on the other. In other words, 9/11.  Of course as we know the real first year of the new millennium was 2001. Hence "they"* were telling us that their group's "millennium bell" so to speak was going to be the "9/11 false flag so called terrorist attacks".

* The people or forces/groups who own all the media, entertainment companies (such as Warner Records Inc.), finance, governments, industry, military, education, etc.  It's not that Mike Oldfield would be aware of it any more than me or you, or any more than Michael Jackson realised his arms pointing at 9 + 11 in front of a demolition scene of the New York skyline on his 1997 album Blood on the Dancefloor were a case of "predictive programming", or Supertramp and the cover of Breakfast in America with the plane flying toward the "Twin Towers" and the numerals 911 hidden in their band name on the cover. but the record executives know very well what is up, and so many other similar examples such as Bart Simpson and the famous 9/11 scene in the 1997 episode "The City of New York vs Homer Simpsons" (season 9 episode 1 no less) which features the "Twin Towers" prominently in the story.

Anyway, the 9/11 found on the dice on the cover of The Millennium Bell is no innocent coincidence.  The fact that the cover also features other "conspiracy" material such as fake astronauts and several "globe earths", and bicycle gears which look suspiciously like phony computer graphic "COVID viruses" makes it even more obvious.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 15 2023, 22:32

9/11 is old stuff. 27/8 is a much more sinister date, and the "hands" of the tubular bells tell that time.

But 9/11 = IK, and "KI" is what Mike Oldfield says towards the end of RTO  :O
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: April 15 2023, 23:05

Quote (nightspore @ April 15 2023, 22:32)
9/11 is old stuff. 27/8 is a much more sinister date, and the "hands" of the tubular bells tell that time.

The difference is that 9/11 is a real thing, which happened less than 2 years after TMB was released, which featured a prediction of it on the cover as explained above. As for 27/8,  after 50 years, it still hasn't happened and there is no indication that it will happen and there would also be no need for an independent label to put predictive programming on the cover of an unknown artist's album that no one knew was going to sell even 1000 copies. Whereas in 1999, it makes sense for Warner Music Inc. (who is owned by the same people as Time magazine, the big newspapers, the big TV and Hollywood studios etc) to do their shenanigans predicting their big "millennium bell" so to speak (9/11).

At what timestamp of Return to Ommadawn does he sat that?  Before or after saying "on horseback? I'd rather be HERE' which are the only words I can hear. And how do you pronounce "KI" ? Is it like the ki in "kick"  or like "key"?
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 15 2023, 23:26

Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ April 15 2023, 23:05)
Quote (nightspore @ April 15 2023, 22:32)

The difference is that 9/11 is a real thing, which happened less than 2 years after TMB was released, which featured a prediction of it on the cover as explained above. As for 27/8,  after 50 years, it still hasn't happened and there is no indication that it will happen and there would also be no need for an independent label to put predictive programming on the cover of an unknown artist's album that no one knew was going to sell even 1000 copies. Whereas in 1999, it makes sense for Warner Music Inc. (who is owned by the same people as Time magazine, the big newspapers, the big TV and Hollywood studios etc) to do their shenanigans predicting their big "millennium bell" so to speak (9/11).

At what timestamp of Return to Ommadawn does he sat that?  Before or after saying "on horseback? I'd rather be HERE' which are the only words I can hear. And how do you pronounce "KI" ? Is it like the ki in "kick"  or like "key"?

He says "KI" shortly after saying "I'd rather be here." It's quite prominent.

As for 27/8, back on August 27 2020, on another time line, the world was wiped out by a misplaced nuclear attack on North Korea - although isolated populations held out for a couple of weeks afterwards.
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: April 16 2023, 00:30

And Baldrick said "I have a cunning plan"!!  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: April 16 2023, 20:58

Quote (Milamber @ April 16 2023, 00:30)
And Baldrick said "I have a cunning plan"!!  :laugh:

Lol...someone had a cunning plan to blow up the "Twin Towers" and the rest of the WTC buildings, Pentagon etc.  I don't THINK it was Baldrick...More like Larry Silverstein, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, George H. W Bush, Baron Victor Rothschild, Rummy Rumsfeld, the MOSSAD, the CIA, MI5/MI6, the Saudi government, and et. al. 

Here's the Supertramp 9/11 predictor from 1979

Notice that "9/11" right above the WTC, and it features a plane ...banking to head toward the "Twin Towers"...and the orange juice has one or two "esoteric" meanings that I won't bore you with.  

And Michael Jackson with arms pointing to 9 and 11 while dancing on a MAsonic checkboard floor in front of  destroyed NYC-style skyline (there is even a blatant WTC tower to the left).

And again The Millennium Bell, if you look closely both sets of dice very clearly read 5 & 4 and 6, 3 & 2 i.e. 9 & 11 on them.

Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 16 2023, 22:31

It looks to me that the second dice pair totals 12. And incidentally I1, er, Sentinel NZ, I see that the globe centres on 0 latitude and 0 longitude.

As for Supertramp - clever cover, shame about the music.
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: April 16 2023, 23:37

Quote (nightspore @ April 16 2023, 22:31)
It looks to me that the second dice pair totals 12. And incidentally I1, er, Sentinel NZ, I see that the globe centres on 0 latitude and 0 longitude.

As for Supertramp - clever cover, shame about the music.

It looks to me that both sets of dice are displaying sides 5 and 4, and 6, 3 and 2 respectively even though the tubular bell covers up some of the actual dots on the individual dies.  The same face arrangement with the required sum of dots is still there on both sets.

As for Breakfast in America, it features no less than 4 bonafide masterpieces of soft/progressive/MOR rock, to wit, the title cut, The Logical Song, Take the Long Way Home, and Goodbye Stranger - all immortal classics of the highest quality.  The other album tracks one can take or leave so to speak.  Anyone who criticized an album featuring even two songs of that quality would possibly be, er, Robert Christgau.

And K2, er, Nightspore, what significance are you suggesting for this supposed particular alignment of the globe earth image?
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 17 2023, 22:16

Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ April 16 2023, 23:37)
it features no less than 4 bonafide masterpieces of soft/progressive/MOR rock

No, it doesn't!  :laugh:
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 17 2023, 22:37

what significance are you suggesting for this supposed particular alignment of the globe earth image?

"Nothing meets nothing
Take no clothes
Take a breath
Hold your nose"

- Mandrake the Magician, "The All or Nothing Hunt"

:O
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: April 18 2023, 04:27

Quote (nightspore @ April 17 2023, 22:16)

Sure it does:

1. Breakfast in America
2. The Logical Song
3. Take the Long Way Home
4. Goodbye Stranger

In which universe, pray tell, are these not brilliant classics, masterpieces of soft/progressive rock/pop songwriting and production?  Fortunately, not the one I live in anyway, Robert Christgau... :laugh:

These of course aren't even among the band's absolute best: namely, "Hide in Your Shell", "Rudy", "From Now On", "Crime of the Century*"

*Indeed, the title and certain lyrics of the song Crime of the Century ties in nicely with the "9/11" motif hidden in plain sight on the cover indicated above. And may have inspired the label owners to pull that little stunt (the Breakfast in America cover, not "9/11" itself lol).

"Now they're planning the crime of the century
Oh well what will it be?"

They literally announced what it would be on an album cover by the same band who had sung those lines 5 years previously.  And in light of the Millennium Bell cover, we might recast it in fact as the "Crime of the Millennium" rather than century.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 18 2023, 21:57

Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ April 18 2023, 04:27)
Quote (nightspore @ April 17 2023, 22:16)

Sure it does:

1. Breakfast in America
2. The Logical Song
3. Take the Long Way Home
4. Goodbye Stranger

In which universe, pray tell, are these not brilliant classics, masterpieces of soft/progressive rock/pop songwriting and production?  Fortunately, not the one I live in anyway, Robert Christgau... :laugh:

These of course aren't even among the band's absolute best: namely, "Hide in Your Shell", "Rudy", "From Now On", "Crime of the Century*"

*Indeed, the title and certain lyrics of the song Crime of the Century ties in nicely with the "9/11" motif hidden in plain sight on the cover indicated above. And may have inspired the label owners to pull that little stunt (the Breakfast in America cover, not "9/11" itself lol).

"Now they're planning the crime of the century
Oh well what will it be?"

They literally announced what it would be on an album cover by the same band who had sung those lines 5 years previously.  And in light of the Millennium Bell cover, we might recast it in fact as the "Crime of the Millennium" rather than century.

Yes, you've been very clever, Mike. But has it got you what you wanted? NO
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: April 19 2023, 17:39

Quote (nightspore @ April 18 2023, 21:57)
Yes, you've been very clever, Mike. But has it got you what you wanted? NO

Why do you call everyone here "Mike"?
Profile PM 
12 replies since April 15 2023, 02:03 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net