Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Women Of Ireland, By Ramon Mendigorri< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Oldfieldvr Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 18 2005, 20:00

Other fantastic version of this tradicional song that Mike included in Voyager Album made from Ramón Mendigorri (Allianza):

DOWNLOAD: Women of Ireland By Ramón Mendigorri

Congratulations Ramón, is great  :D
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Oct. 19 2005, 00:49

Well this is a first (almost)! Besides that one cover of The Voyager someone did for the Static 18 fan project (or was it 19?), I don't think anyone else has ever done a Voyager cover. Bravo!

I like it too. It's really different. Good job!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 20 2005, 07:56

I should point out the part of our rules which says: "...tracks posted here should be your own work...". Perhaps our wording isn't clear enough - we might rework that a little bit - but we do have our reasons for saying that. It's mostly because we want to make sure that the artists are happy with their work being posted here - it will of course be downloaded by a lot of people (far, far more than the number who actually reply to the topic), which can put a big strain on some people's web hosting, and also some people may only want to share it with a certain audience (though I of course understand how the workings of the internet can make that difficult). Misunderstandings over this sort of thing can happen, and we're just trying to protect against that...

Anyway, it's a nice enough track, and it can stay here as long as you can assure me that Ramón isn't going to come knocking angrily on my virtual door, demanding for it to be removed!
Profile PM 
2 replies since Oct. 18 2005, 20:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net