Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Who plays what???< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sonilink Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 15 2005, 12:43

Please tell what instrument do you play for the band, I'm getting lost in there!!!
I play the acoustic and the electric guitare.
and you

--------------
Take the Time
Profile PM 
stevenmd779 Offline

Posted: Dec. 15 2005, 13:17

Keyboard, piano, melodica, organ, clavachord, clavanet, harpsichord, rhodes piano, synthasizer, and celesta.

--------------
"A people who would sacrifice liberty for security will lose both, and deserve neither." Ben Franklin

Boogs is fo' da chode man.
Profile PM 
Piltdownboy on horseback 22 Offline

Posted: Dec. 15 2005, 15:31

I play the bass and and I thought about playing drums on Surfing too, but only if jonny approves and it fits!!

(ps: let's make this a nice organised list without unrelated posts or remarks, just the names and instruments... sorry, I'm talking too much myself already...)
:cool:

--------------
"And now we're going to play Platinum!"
Profile PM 
The Bell(end) Offline

Posted: Dec. 15 2005, 18:09

Apparently I'm on strings, wahey.............!? :D

I'll do my best, must get the old Yamaha down tomorrow evening ;)

--------------
When the night's on fi-ya, do you need love's arms to hold yew? :D
Profile PM 
jonnyw Offline

Posted: Dec. 16 2005, 09:11

Im on electric guitar and electro acoustic guitar, bit of piano, but of drums also.. timpani.. xylophone.. glockenspeil... and the engineer of the band (ill put it all together in the mix). pretty much any instrument im sure any one of us can master it..

by the way sonilink and stevenmd... piltdownboy and i were talking about maybe actually making a side project of a band here.. ya no... not just covering this.. doing many songs and our own compositions.... making a nmae for us and our gimmick being that weve never properly met each other.. what do you think? after we do this M.O. cover i think we should keep our wn virtual band personal between us! and well be regular posts on the fan music!

if you can think of a name for our virtual band............ :D

--------------
Grand piano.
Reed and pipe organ.
Glockenspeil.
Bass guitar.
Vocal chords.
Two slightly sampled electric guitars.
The venitian effect.
Digital sound processor.
And Tubular bells.

Solo music - http://-terrapin-.bebo.com

Band music - http://www.rsimusic.com
Profile PM WEB 
arron11196 Offline

Posted: Dec. 16 2005, 13:31

Well, as some of you may already know I sing, but I'm nowhere near happy enough with my voice to use it yet.

I also do some mixing, and am deftly with spatial processing / audio effects, and have some beattracking experience with Acid Pro 4.0.

--------------
Arron J Eagling

Everyone's interpretation is different, and everyone has a right to that opinion. There is no "right" one, I am adding this post to communicate my thoughts to share them with like-minded souls who will be able to comment in good nature.

(insert the last 5 mins of Crises here)
Profile PM 
5 replies since Dec. 15 2005, 12:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net