Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Pic.., Divine Hands< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SentinelGard Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 12 2005, 03:19

G'Day Every one .. Its been a while since ive came up with some art so here is a little something i wiped up . I haven't given it a name  yet maybe some idea's from you guys would be fun ..LOL.. Tell me what you think....

:cool:

Click to enlarge image
Click to enlarge image

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
Trinidad Offline

Posted: Oct. 14 2005, 06:02

G'day, SentinelGard. What a strange and original composition you've done. The first word that comes to my head about it is "madness", and then I feel like being in Mike's head when TB was in there... A name? Don't know... what about "The shape of perfect madness"?

As a tip for the image, I think you should smooth the green clouds edges; sure they would look better.
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Oct. 14 2005, 06:16

WOW, that is incredible, it reminds me a little of both Monty Python and of the famous Michelangelo painting with the two hands touching. How do you come up with this stuff, beautifull.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
SentinelGard Offline

Posted: Oct. 14 2005, 19:05

Quote (Trinidad @ Oct. 14 2005, 06:02)
As a tip for the image, I think you should smooth the green clouds edges; sure they would look better.

thanks for the tip . I didn't notice the  problem with the clouds before but now you've pointed it out i see what you mean.. I'll try and fix it up a bit and post the new image .. Cheers  :cool:

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since Oct. 12 2005, 03:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net