Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 20 2004, 21:04

Mike Oldfield's Meddley.

You like it, visite Riken homepage at http://ricklabo.cool.ne.jp
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 20 2004, 22:09

I certainly do like it. I play quite a bit of this kind of stuff, so I know what it can take to put something like this together. If I was to nitpick, I'd say that a little more 'drive' (not overdrive! ) to the playing could help make some parts more exciting, but that really is nitpicking, and Ricken's level of skill really shows here.

Can I suggest, though, that it might be better to post tracks one at a time, instead of many at once? I mean, there's no rule saying how many you can post in a day - feel free to post as many as you want, as long as it's a sensible number and doesn't flood the board, but I personally find it a bit overwhelming and end up not paying the music the full attention that it really deserves. Maybe other people feel differently though.

Also, I'm assuming that Ricken's asked you to post these here. If not, I think it might be a good idea if you find out whether it's alright to do that first. As long as he's asked you to post these here because he's unable to do so himself, that's fine.
Profile PM 
Yuval Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Jan. 21 2004, 05:31

you play amazingly pretty
Im going to download tabs of that now!
u made m ENVY!
Profile PM 
geinoh Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 21 2004, 07:54

You can give your impression at this chat :Chat with Rikken. English spoken, ok.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 20 2004, 21:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net