Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Windows mobile guitar Apps, Playing guitar with your phone !< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 15 2010, 09:08

:) Hi Friends !

For the moment i don't have much time to show you my phone , i have a Samsung Player Addict I900 16 gigas plus an 8 G memory card since June 2009 . Of course i added a lot of Mike's music and videos and Windows Mobile apps . I've changed it a lot and it's transformed in a " Tubular Addict " with background about Mike's music , i've even changed the menus and other things with the registry , everything is around Mike Oldfield music . It's really a Tubular Addict Windows phone . I'll show you one day with a short video !

But today i want to present you an app. i've found today , you can play acoustic guitar with your phone . I wanted to watch the presentation video and i was surprised to hear a very well known music . Just take an eye/ear at the end of this video !

Iperov's Guitar application for Windows Phone
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 15 2010, 13:13

Well, that's cool. What interests me though is reading on Yahoo that the "PC" will become obsolete soon. Horse Hockey. I like a big screen and a mouse. I do not intend to hold an I-phone in my hand to access Tubular.net(and pay the prices). Of course this won't happen in years......Those of us who need glasses to read(or surf) like a large screen.......I think the "PC" will be around for a great while. Feedback? I just can't see the desktop PC vanishing for a long time. Can you?

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
1 replies since April 15 2010, 09:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net