Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Windows 7< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
14al Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 10 2011, 10:15

Just found out that tr3s is working under win 7 (64b). So I can play it again, on my previous build it wouldn't run.
Only thing is that shooting by pressing the space bar doesn't work. Any one encountered this?

Greets
Ron
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 10 2011, 11:13

I don't think that the space bar not working in a game has anything to do with the game. There's probably something wrong in Windows 7 itself, maybe with the keyboard's driver(s)/setting. I do have Windows 7, I played a few of 3 Lunas on it, it works excellently. :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
14al Offline

Posted: Feb. 11 2011, 10:49

Ok solved, up and running. I mean flying :cool:
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Feb. 12 2011, 14:13

I'm happy to read this cause after a long long break I've thought of downloading tr3s lunas again, but was afraid it wouldn't run in Windows 7.
So, good news!! :)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 17:24

One minor bug running TL under Win7 is that I can't use the "Windows" button to revert to the home screen, so hard to flick back and forth from the game to other programmes - like this here message board!

Also, and this may just be the video chipset on my new PC, but pressing thwe shift key causes the clouds to disappear.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 17:30

Funny.. I'm running Windows 7 as well and can use the windows key with no problem..

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 20:36

@ maria: me too. Right now I'm on the old Windows XP so I can't comment further, but I remember the game running very smoothly (although with some weird colours occasionally) on Windows 7, and the Windows key working very much normally. I've never had Windows 7 on a PC, I only have it on a laptop and I never experienced any particular problems with it. I was only a little bit bothered by the absence of the lightning bolts during the horses sequence, which I love. :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
DrNomis Offline

Posted: Mar. 19 2015, 05:40

Hi,I'm running Tres Lunas on a desktop PC with an Intel I5 Quad Core 3.3Ghz CPU, I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit Service Pack 1, and when I press the F4 button on my keyboard to quit the game nothing happens, as far as I know all my drivers are up to date, what could be causing that?.....  :)
Profile PM 
DrNomis Offline

Posted: Mar. 20 2015, 10:41

I figured out what the problem was, it turns out that in order for the function keys on my computer's keyboard to work, I have to press a button with the letters F and N in a little blue square...(embarrassed).... :)
Profile PM 
8 replies since Feb. 10 2011, 10:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net