Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Win a place at the Music of the Spheres premiere!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
3Wheeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 04:57

How Big was the Venue then ?? ie Was it Packed out ??How big was the Crowd... i guess it was no  RFH.. That would of been better ?? we could of all paid our £25 and had a good View Guaranteed..Ok Londons Not Spain but thats no problem with the Easy Connections.. :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 10:21

The atrium, according to the Guggenheim's website, can hold 400 seated or 800 standing. The figure I saw from Universal was that the audience was 250. I'm not sure if that figure included the fans stood at the side or not. I couldn't see more than the first two rows from where I was, so I can only assume that all the seats were filled.
Profile PM 
3Wheeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 13:54

That seems weird .. why wouldnt they let the Fans have some seats if the place was only Half Full ??  guess they were reserved but the Ticket Holders were to busy in the Tapas Bar Probably ! :cool:     Guess No Common Sense is a Universal thing in the World.. :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 14:45

Maybe 400 seated is only if you have all the space available. With the orchestra, choir and recording equipment that must reduce available space for seats quite a bit?

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
rumerok Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 15:13

As far as I remember, there 200 seats plus 50 for fans. I don't remember being very much free space for more seats, because of the orchestra took half the space
Profile PM 
84 replies since Feb. 27 2008, 09:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net