Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Why am I "HASH"?, as in 'hashbrowns' or 'hashish'?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 19 2007, 03:43

On my profile, it says my 'status' is 'HASH'. :laugh: I don't get it. Is this a default thing, or does 'HASH' have some sort of significance, here?

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
ImAFoolAndImLaughing Offline

Posted: June 19 2007, 13:33

Most likely it's because the folks who designed Ikonboard made a hash of it, somewhere along the line...

--------------
"I was in this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were these bathing caps you could buy that had these kind of Fourth of July plumes on them that were red and yellow and blue and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I had been avoiding the beach."
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: June 20 2007, 05:36

Ah. This is my first experience with Ikonboard. I was hoping the 'HASH' designation meant that I was special in some way, but then I realized that everyone (at least on the profiles I've checked) is 'HASH'. Sort of burst my bubble.

Err... ImAFoolAndImLaughing, are you okay with 'IAFAIL' for short?

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
ImAFoolAndImLaughing Offline

Posted: June 20 2007, 17:08

Sure - most people call me 'Fool' or 'Tony' - but 'IAFAIL' is absolutely fine :D :D

--------------
"I was in this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were these bathing caps you could buy that had these kind of Fourth of July plumes on them that were red and yellow and blue and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I had been avoiding the beach."
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: June 26 2007, 03:13

'Tony' - that's right. I recall that you helped me out in another forum, as well. Cheers to you!

--------------
Profile PM 
4 replies since June 19 2007, 03:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net