Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Whobernaculum, It's The Songs of Distant Earth, Jim...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 11 2011, 22:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0YdO8_DeD0&feature=related
This somehow appeared on the right-hand side of YouTube as I was searching two days ago for mentions of the concerts in London and Gateshead by Charles Hazlewood's All Stars.  I hadn't tried using Paul McGann a seach term ( honest! ) but now that we have another little crossover in life's little Venn Diagram of Doctor Who and Mike Oldfield, I thought this deserved sharing.  For the uninitiated among you, I'm afraid age of the technology the author has employed means this will not be the ideal way to recognise Paul in the future :laugh:

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 12 2011, 05:13

A few hours after the end of a very long day, a memory of pronounced difference has come back to me :/   I had so many search windows open late Friday night... One of those was trying to find a clip of a just-repeated episode of Doctor Who Confidential - a now cancelled behind the scenes programme, which used to supply online details of the music tracks it used.  No luck, so I wasn't able to confirm that I tuned back into a part of the programme to apparently hear the last few bars of a clip of Hibernaculum.  Ergo, one of my inquiries had sufficient words in common to bring this old clip of older clips up - but definitely neither "Paul" nor "McGann"!!!

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
1 replies since Dec. 11 2011, 22:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net