Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Where's the music?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
RBinPerson Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 01 2010, 02:12

Just downloaded and started to try out both Tr3s Lunas and Maestro.  Tr3s Lunas works fine and plays music.  Maestro seems to work fine visually and with controls, but there is no music.  Is there supposed to be?  Just wondering if something is wrong or if the game starts out with no music...
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: July 01 2010, 04:08

Oh, it's there all right. Just hidden, like the gravitars. The best piece of music in fact will be revealed to you only when you complete the gravitar quest!
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: July 01 2010, 04:09

By the way, welcome to the forum. Have a look at the Maestro guide if you get frustrated.
Profile PM 
RBinPerson Offline

Posted: July 01 2010, 10:05

Thanks, friend, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a bug.  I will explore.  Cheers...
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: July 01 2010, 22:03

Glad to help. Maestro is a very odd game, which mirrors (I think) Mike's state of mind at the time. A few people (eg Ugo) dislike it, but I find it fascinating.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: July 22 2010, 05:36

Quote (RBinPerson @ July 01 2010, 07:12)
Just downloaded and started to try out both Tr3s Lunas and Maestro.  Tr3s Lunas works fine and plays music.  Maestro seems to work fine visually and with controls, but there is no music.  Is there supposed to be?  Just wondering if something is wrong or if the game starts out with no music...

It's worth pointing out that Maestro is generally a much more silent game, musically, than Tr3s Lunas. There's enough music in Tr3sLunas to fill a CD (witness the various unofficial compilation albums that have been made), but nowhere near that much in Maestro.
Profile PM 
5 replies since July 01 2010, 02:12 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net