Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Where is Amarok in Tubular Bells 2003 DVD?, Did you found any "strange" in TB2003DVD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
orabidoo_28 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 04 2004, 17:26

English
-------
Did you found any "strange" in Tubular Bells 2003 DVD MUSIC??

Well, yesterday, i was suprised listening TB2003DVD. There is a little music of Amarok in the Tubular Bells!!!!!!!

Try to find it and tell me where is it???

I presume that i'm not the first who say this in the forum, but i need to say to anyone!!!!!

Greetings!!!!!!

Mike Forever!!!!

Español
-------
Habeis encontrado algo extraño en el DVD TUBULAR BELLS 2003???

Bueno, escuchando plácidamente TUBULAR BELLS, cual fue mi sorpresa cuando en uno de los pasajes apareció AMAROK por ahi!!!!!!

Buscadlo y decidme donde lo habeis encontrado!!!!

Supongo q no seré el primero en decir esto, pero lo tenia que decir!!!!

Saludos a todos!!!!
Mike Forever!!!!
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 13 2004, 10:20

I don't think I'm the first to find this [I'm sure Tim Unwin found it before me... :)], but the Amarok bits are towards the end of "Peace Demo A" and at the very end of "Peace Demo B", the fourth and fifth of the five 1971 demos - two very short pieces of music (on "Peace Demo B" it's just 35 seconds...) which gave birth, with just some slight rearrangement, to Amarok's 'Scot' section. And some other music on Amarok is even older than that... the 'Mad bit' atonal piece and the whole of the 'Didlybom' section are already featured on the 1969 solo demos that Mike did while being one half of Sallyangie... :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
1 replies since Feb. 04 2004, 17:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net