Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: WHERE CAN I GET THE TUNES COMPOSED BY MikeOldfield< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
rebelpiper Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 04 2004, 23:43

It would be great  if someone could tell me where i can get the tunes used  in this album (for guitars, bagpipe & tin whistle).
thank you  very much,
my mail:misio42@hotmail.com
-jason mayne-
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 05 2004, 13:51

Notation for Mike's compositions on Voyager has never been published, so unfortunately, you're on your own here...

But help is at hand - some nice people have created MIDI files for 'The Voyager' and 'Mont St Michel' which you can download from the tubular.net midi files page. You ought to be able to use those to help in producing arrangements of your own.

For the rest, it seems like you'll have to work them out yourself - I can't imagine it would be that difficult, as they're all fairly simple tunes, but of course it may take a bit of time.

The traditional tunes are of course going to be easier to get music for - I'd imagine that anywhere that stocks folk music would be able to get them, and they're no doubt available online in some form or other.

Good luck!
Profile PM 
1 replies since Jan. 04 2004, 23:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net