Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Where can I find some MP3s for these songs?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Aqua Panthor Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 24 2001, 17:33

I wasn't quite sure where I should put this question, so I posted one here and on the forum about "The Songs Of Distant Earth". Anyway, here's my question....

Does anyone know where I can get MP3s of "Hibernaculum", "Tubular World", and/or "A New Beginning"?

I've been searching through millions of Mike Oldfield sites (this is my fav that I have found) and have only found MIDIs of these songs. I want to play them on my website which I am still constructing. I particuarly would like these songs because they fit the surroundings and basis of my site (you'd have to see it to believe it). When and if I finish my site, I will be sure to put up the address for you all to see it. If anyone knows where I can find these songs in MP3, it would be most appreciative.

Thanx!

Representing everything good, bad, and just strange in life.

--------------
Representing everything good, bad, and just strange in life, the Princess is in your presence.
Profile PM 
CarstenKuss Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Jan. 24 2001, 18:11

You can get almost everything as MP3 from Napster. Which means you have to install Napster first.
But as a sound for a website, you should rather use MIDI. Because it downloads much faster.

--------------
-Carsten-
Profile PM WEB 
Aqua Panthor Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 09 2001, 20:20

Well, thanks anyway. I think I'll stick with the MIDI I have already. smile

--------------
Representing everything good, bad, and just strange in life, the Princess is in your presence.
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 12 2001, 15:01

Don't you have the CD? Make your own MP3-files. Encoders and rippers can be found all over the net!
3 replies since Jan. 24 2001, 17:33 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net