Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: What is it with Fan Tracks getting 0 replies?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Moz Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: July 02 2005, 10:45

I've just replied to a few threads in Fan Tracks as they had no replies whatsoever, and I thought it would be better to give some constructive feedback than nothing at all.

Does anyone else try to do this from time to time?  It's a shame to see people posting tracks and getting no feedback...

(By the way - this thread has nothing to do with the track I posted that hasn't had any replies yet.  I only posted it yesterday and don't expect replies immediately!!;)

--------------
Twitter: @benbarden
Profile PM WEB 
BOOsTER Offline

Posted: July 03 2005, 05:47

most of the old gang musicians are gone (as I see it) so there's noone to give feedback which is a shame...

I'm myself looking here once a week or even less and when I do I don't even listen the fan-tracks anymore...since I'm quite busy... :/

Though I hope there'll be some fellow reviewers comming up soon LOL

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Posted: July 05 2005, 01:22

I, too, have been away for a while. I've been quite busy with moving my fiance into her new apartment and helping her find a job. I don't even go on MSN much anymore...let alone have time to work on music or comment on others' works. Even though I would really like to.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
bugular tell Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 12 2005, 13:19

to be honest i have only just started to listen to fan tracks again, no reason why but i thought why not, the best critic/reviewer was music the aincent language, but it came to my attention he has not been around for a long time, since last year! strange! i have posted comments on the tracks i have listened to, but there are so many i have to get through that to post a reply to them all would take forever, and i dont have that long! lol  :D

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
3 replies since July 02 2005, 10:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net