Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: We're Waiting...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
natertb Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 05 2005, 11:55

Will this DVD be released in the U.S. or not?

--------------
Waiting hour by hour...
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Oct. 05 2005, 15:40

I don't know about the US, but I was shocked to see it not only released in Canada but also IN STORES on DISPLAY! I got it for my birthday! I have one problem though, does anyone else have a bproblem watching the Wind Chimes video? I can get into the menu but there's no cursour to move around to hit "Play Movie". I've tried it in 2 DVD Players including my computer but to no avail. I was thinking of re-authoring it on my computer and reburning it.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
trcanberra Offline

Posted: Mar. 07 2008, 20:59

The next question is, how do we get Warner to release something similar?  The clips being posted on the site here have whetted my appetite.
Profile PM 
Bassman Offline

Posted: Mar. 08 2008, 21:16

I recall years back when the Elements VHS came out how cool the video for "Sentinel" was.  Such a let down that Virgin didn't licence the Warners-era videos for the Elements DVD   It will really be a shame if Warners doesn't capitalize on the opportunity to make a few buck off us fans by giving us what we want.  Why should it be so hard?  And the major companies wonder why the grey-area market flourishes!
Profile PM 
3 replies since Oct. 05 2005, 11:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net