Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Wednesday 29th August, Here we go again... :))< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
maria Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 17:59

No Ugo, just had problems with my connection and had to restart my computer.. I'll try to connect your game

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 19:00

It seems we lost connection Ugo.. or was it only me?
Anyway, I must leave now.. it's late here and I need to get up early for work. It has been a big pleasure to meet you there again. I love how, no matter what we plan, we end doing what the game wants us to do :D Big fun...

We'll meet again soon sí?

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 19:04

So - Finally in after finding the right information. Thanks for hosting Ugo - it's been far too long since we last played.

Oh - and 42 is from Douglas Adams, the question got messed up thanks to the Vogons, but don't get me started on that.

Life! Don't talk to me about Life.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 19:07

You know what.. just realized this summer has been the 10th anniversary of tr3s lunas.. Nice that we are back now to celebrate :)

Thanks for hosting Ugo and cu soon.

Ten years ago by this time we were all crazy, confused and excited about it and, at least for me, part of that it's still the same.... :)

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 19:09

OK, I see you've both left, so thanks very much for being with me... even if we did something close to nothing. :D  I hope I can see you again some other time. Maybe tomorrow?

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 19:11

I didn't leave!! Suddenly I found myself speaking on my own :D

Not sure yet about tomorrow, it could be..

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Aug. 29 2012, 19:58

OK, Maria, thanks for being with me. I just wanted to inform you that I found a solution to the little mystery I was telling you about during the game, regarding the weird rings sequence I did yesternight. As I said, the sequence I followed was like this:

1st ring: Rings/spike ball game - I played it, won 1 ring at the temple.
2nd ring: Piano game - I played it, won 1 ring at the temple.
3rd ring: I picked it from the ring tree.
4th ring: I picked it from the crab on the beach.
5th ring: I didn't know where to find it, but I remembered there being a ring at the end of the dolphins game. So: canyon/dolphins/horses/mantis/ring. :)

At this point I was stuck, because I couldn't get the ring in the temple and the mask kept telling me to go back, but when I did go back and hit the Origin cactus, the dandelion seeds in the wind (isn't this a song? :D) carried me back to the temple, where I couldn't get the ring! It was a loop... but finally tonight I got out of it. When the mask said "go back", I did and picked the ring inside the shell as number 6. At this point I hit the Origin again, hoping to see the dandelion seeds flying again. Indeed they did, I got back to the temple, but this time I did manage to get the ring, which made it number 7 and brought me to the rebirth tunnel with no music at all. I never heard "The Spirit is proud of you", I never did the seagull/Turtle Island/snake sequence, and I never picked the ring from the white branch (which, in this peculiar sequence, never spewed any smoke). All of this was extremely weird, but I'm glad I finally found a way to solve it. :)

See you both tomorrow... hopefully. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Sep. 04 2012, 18:22

Happy you did it, Ugo.. game was crazy, as usual  :D I got stuck on the 5th ring just before I lost connection with you.

Hmmm... do you feel like a game?

--------------
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Sep. 05 2012, 08:46

Unfortunately I saw this too late, Maria. What about tonight (September 5)? I shall be there after 11 PM, as usual. I shall post my IP here and host, as we already did. If you wish to join you're of course free to.

--------------
Profile PM 
28 replies since Aug. 27 2012, 17:58 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net