Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Walkthrough, I can provide one< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Wanderer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 31 2002, 19:31

I just completed the game two days ago, if anyone wants a complete walkthrough then I can provide one.

Incidentally, can anyone provide ME with a complete walkthrough for the demo version of the game. I was told you can get to the moon in the demo but I was never able to do that....
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Sep. 01 2002, 07:37

Since we are in the spoilers section here...
The moon scene was added in later demo versions, so any demo you downloaded this year and the CD should have it, very early downloads won't.
The main steps in the demo are:
- shoot at the burniong cactus to start
- follow the butterfly to enter butterfly world; change between the two larger butterflies there (just like in the full version) and leave trough the gate.
- pick up the spiked ball and finish the ball game
- pick up the ring at the white bush. It will take you to the seeds world. Change between spike ball, seed and rose, then return through the gate.
- shoot at the moon in the tree to get to the moon. Find the second ring on the moon, watch the result and return through the gate.
BTW.: first time today that I found the dragonfly avatar on the moon.. Is it also in the full version ?
- back from the moon, you get to 'Music VR mountains'. Follow the canyon to the mountain lake and back. When you pass the big gate, You're back at the start.
There are also some other places/beings worth meeting (besides the scorpions ;) ), but IIRC no more gates (at least partly good news ;) ).
Andreas
Profile PM WEB 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Sep. 27 2002, 08:13

a little push (for Tubular Cobra)
Profile PM WEB 
Tubular Cobra Offline

Posted: Sep. 27 2002, 21:09

Ok i am Ready! Ready Ready Ready! Remember the White antler looking thing with the Scorpion!

--------------
ooo! Look at my Pretty Black Stripes! :D and btw - Mike Oldfield Ownz You!(Well Not Really)
Profile PM WEB 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2002, 06:05

...it's what I called the white bush (first time that I met the word 'antler', since English is not my first language..).
Everything else should give you enough to try until I'm back from holidays in two weeks, I hope (or some other kind soul helps you on).
btw. - finally found the dragonfly in the full version - on top of the 3rd green tree by the crab ring/piano game.
Andreas
Profile PM WEB 
Tubular Cobra2
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 07 2003, 21:46

Tubular Cobra here!

What Am I Supposed to do when I get to the Music VR Mountains? O.o
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Mar. 08 2003, 08:47

Quote (a_r_schulz @ Sep. 01 2002, 13:37)
- back from the moon, you get to 'Music VR mountains'. Follow the canyon to the mountain lake and back. When you pass the big gate, You're back at the start.

Missed these lines above ? After all, it's just the demo - nothing much happening there for the moment..
Profile PM WEB 
6 replies since Aug. 31 2002, 19:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net