Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Virgin Orbit - Tubular Bells Part One< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
First_Excursion Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 18 2021, 19:48

Virgin's next LauncherOne flight is named Tubular Bells Part One...

Introducing our next mission - Tubular Bells Part One

:)
Profile PM 
bluemlein Offline

Posted: June 18 2021, 23:40

still shamelessly riding on MO's success, eh?
(branson pled poverty  last year, due to covid, asking for a bailout from the brits for 500millionGBP - i guess he threw all his money into space flight instead of paying him employees.) interesting how the rich are spending billions trying to get themselves off this planet they've trashed.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 19 2021, 06:53

My only comment is: if they're going to name every launch after a Mike Oldfield album, they probably should stop short at "Return to Ommadawn", in case people on the ground get the wrong idea of where the rocket is heading!  :laugh:
Profile PM 
bluemlein Offline

Posted: June 19 2021, 15:05

:laugh:
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: June 20 2021, 08:01

I think this a great honour for Mike, and good that Richard still acknowledges what Mike did for him, he launched Virgin Records, now Virgin Orbit. I wonder if Mike will be there to see the 1st commercial flight, it's also amazing it's happening the same year as the new live performances  :)
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 20 2021, 19:57

Arguably a better name than Sultans of Swing  :laugh:  Rockets should be tubular, not swing
Profile PM 
First_Excursion Offline

Posted: June 26 2021, 08:37

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ June 20 2021, 08:01)
I think this a great honour for Mike...

Yeah politics aside I thought it conciliatory and conceding of some recognition. Plus it's always nice to see the letters that spell Tubular Bells unexpectedly form into words in current affairs.  :)
Profile PM 
First_Excursion Offline

Posted: June 30 2021, 08:36

Everyday Astronaut is covering the launch right now. Just saw him scroll by an embedded link on his website to the Knebworth video.

Youtube

This is his webpage about the launch with a link to the Knebworth video.

Webpage
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 30 2021, 20:25

Quote (First_Excursion @ June 26 2021, 08:37)
it's always nice to see the letters that spell Tubular Bells unexpectedly form into words

Rustable? Bull!  :p
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 01 2021, 19:01

Quote (First_Excursion @ June 18 2021, 19:48)
Virgin's next LauncherOne flight is named Tubular Bells Part One...

Introducing our next mission - Tubular Bells Part One

:)

You do realize that "space" is fakebelieve, no brave Spacemen ever went to the side of the nonmoving, nonshining Moon, the World is not a spinning and flying space pear and so on.  Right?
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 01 2021, 19:02

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ June 20 2021, 08:01)
I think this a great honour for Mike, and good that Richard still acknowledges what Mike did for him, he launched Virgin Records, now Virgin Orbit. I wonder if Mike will be there to see the 1st commercial flight, it's also amazing it's happening the same year as the new live performances  :)

You do realize that "heliocentric vacuum of space" is fake, no brave Spacemen ever went to the side of the nonmoving, nonshining Moon, the World is not a spinning and flying space pear and so on.  Right?

I mean....you do know that..........right.
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 01 2021, 19:04

Quote (nightspore @ June 19 2021, 06:53)
My only comment is: if they're going to name every launch after a Mike Oldfield album, they probably should stop short at "Return to Ommadawn", in case people on the ground get the wrong idea of where the rocket is heading!  :laugh:

LOL :D  Space rockets and Brave Spacemen....Brave Astro Lunar-Men in the pre-microcomputer golden age of Astromen journeys.

Sorry Lad but "Outerspace" is make believe, Science Fiction passed off as real life. Sorry but the World is not a Madly SPinning, Grimly flying oblate pearoid with everyone all 360 degrees around the outside of it.  The World doesnt move and everyone is the same way up as each other.  All this is easily proved.
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 01 2021, 19:08

Quote (bluemlein @ June 18 2021, 23:40)
still shamelessly riding on MO's success, eh?
(branson pled poverty  last year, due to covid, asking for a bailout from the brits for 500millionGBP - i guess he threw all his money into space flight instead of paying him employees.) interesting how the rich are spending billions trying to get themselves off this planet they've trashed.

The World is not one of the planets :)  The World is Nothing Like a Planet.  It doesnt Shine, doesnt Travel through the Sky, isnt in the Sky, has a solid flat upper surface and is teeming with trillions of trillions of life forms.  In other words, nothing at all like a Planet!

And Those Magnificent Outerspace Brave Astro-Lunar-Men, in their Funny Flying Spaceship Machines, are not real sorry.  All Make Fake Believe to deceive the naive, unsuspecting and excessively credulous.
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 01 2021, 19:17

Quote (nightspore @ June 30 2021, 20:25)
Quote (First_Excursion @ June 26 2021, 08:37)
it's always nice to see the letters that spell Tubular Bells unexpectedly form into words

Rustable? Bull!  :p

Oh please remind us about your theory about the true identity of the Masked Zodiac stabber :D
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: July 01 2021, 20:03

I refer you to the Zodiac Killer thread. The moderators will be furious if you don't keep to the topic.

But at the risk of raising moderators' ire, I'll simply remark that it's a classic Agatha Christie scenario: the one person the police don't think to apprehend or question because he doesn't "look like" a killer, ie, a 16 year old kid. (Now if only George FLOYD were in the neighbourhood  :laugh: ) There's a famous murder mystery over here in Australia concerning the BeauMONT children. It happened in 1966, and I'll wager their killer was also a kid - maybe a 13 year old boy.

It's interesting that you're trying to keep the Zodiac Killer thread alive. I wonder why....
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 03 2021, 02:15

Quote (nightspore @ July 01 2021, 20:03)
I refer you to the Zodiac Killer thread. The moderators will be furious if you don't keep to the topic.

But at the risk of raising moderators' ire, I'll simply remark that it's a classic Agatha Christie scenario: the one person the police don't think to apprehend or question because he doesn't "look like" a killer, ie, a 16 year old kid. (Now if only George FLOYD were in the neighbourhood  :laugh: ) There's a famous murder mystery over here in Australia concerning the BeauMONT children. It happened in 1966, and I'll wager their killer was also a kid - maybe a 13 year old boy.

It's interesting that you're trying to keep the Zodiac Killer thread alive. I wonder why....

Your twist then is this:

The Zodiac Killer (even if that was a real thing, and not a mere psyop like everything else, particularly around that time such as Apollo hoaxes, Manson family massacre, Watergate, etc and these days such as George Floyd, CONVID Plandemic, etc and serial killers in general such as the Moors Murders, and likewise the Moorhouse Murders over here in Australia) is Mike Oldfield.

Why?  Purely because it's the most zany idea conceivably imaginable.  I fear that you flatter yourself egregiously when you make a comparison between this and Agatha Christie...
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: July 03 2021, 20:08

Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ July 03 2021, 02:15)

Your twist then is this:

The Zodiac Killer (even if that was a real thing, and not a mere psyop like everything else, particularly around that time such as Apollo hoaxes, Manson family massacre, Watergate, etc and these days such as George Floyd, CONVID Plandemic, etc and serial killers in general such as the Moors Murders, and likewise the Moorhouse Murders over here in Australia) is Mike Oldfield.

Why?  Purely because it's the most zany idea conceivably imaginable.  I fear that you flatter yourself egregiously when you make a comparison between this and Agatha Christie...

Actually, there never was an Agatha Christie. She falls into the same (non)existence category as Apollo and George Floyd  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: July 03 2021, 21:27

Quote (nightspore @ July 03 2021, 20:08)
Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ July 03 2021, 02:15)

Your twist then is this:

Actually, there never was an Agatha Christie. She falls into the same (non)existence category as Apollo and George Floyd  :laugh:

And then there were...none...Seriously though, it's a shame to have an honorable person as Mike Oldfield linked to a space-faking fraud as Dick Branson.  Then again, the demonic PTB picked up Mike long ago to be a face for fake space, hence his music being used for "The Space Movie" celebrating 10 years of the 1st Apollo brave lunar-men hoax and also on Carl Sagan's Cosmos fake cosmology propaganda series.  I suspect - nay, Im convinced - they picked up Mike due to his somewhat frank and explicit statement of skepticism about the claims of the NASA and their brave lunar astromen in the lyrics to "On Horseback":  

"Some find it strange to be here,
On this small planet, and who knows where.
But when it's strange and full of fear..."

Mike here is clearly stating that he finds the messages and (demonic) motivation of the NASA and so on to be bewildering, not trustworthy, and generally troubling and disturbing or in his word "frightening".  He is trying to say that he does not really believe in the NASA's strange theories and claims about the earth being a planet in space.  Such being the case, the Satanic NWO/Illuminati call-it-what-you-will made sure to make him a poster person for their propaganda campaigns so that the important message of that lyric - to be skeptical about scientific cosmology; in contradistinction to someone like Lucifer-worshiping (and later death-faking) David Bowie who was right behind it from day 1 - would quickly get buried.  

I wish I could get a message to Dick Branson...he should know better.  Or even a message to Oldfield.
Profile PM 
omgmo Offline

Posted: July 04 2021, 08:39

(For the Moon part only:)

I don't claim to know the truth about the landings, but personally I would have surely preferred not to go, as mankind. I don't like at all the idea of the colonization of space, I doubt it is possible, I fear we have not considered all parameters of living there and we will be surprised, I find it arrogant. We have nearly destroyed our home, Earth (because this is why we want to leave, and the destruction has been our work), and now we are gonig to destroy other planets, like if the whole Cosmos is ours! The destruction has been made in a "scientific" way of course...

I have noted that a great deal of Mike's lyrics is about the Moon and space in general ("Luna, Lucina, Diana..." in Incantations, Moonlight Shadow of course, Saved by a Bell, Tres Lunas, Pictures in the Dark and who knows how many I am missing).
Profile PM 
18 replies since June 18 2021, 19:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net