Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: uploading ( I think)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bee Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 02 2005, 20:27

I have tried to send a Jpeg image of mine to the artwork bit. It has not worked, maybe because it was too big??? I do not understand these computers as I do not work with them ( I work with plants!;), so please do not get too technical because it will frighten me off! Any suggestions,please?

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: Feb. 09 2005, 16:38

I'd like to add some j-peg images of Mike to a post :) , they're stored in my documents. I'm a relative newbie to doing this, does anyone know how I can add these pics please.

:/

Thanks.

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: Feb. 09 2005, 17:08

you can place big files  with this
http://s2.yousendit.com/
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Feb. 11 2005, 06:55

The only area where you can post images is in the Gallery. You should be aware that things posted there will also appear in the main gallery area on the website, so please make sure it's something that people are going to find interesting when browsing that section. Also remember that if you're starting a new topic for it, the topic title will serve as a caption for the image on the gallery page, so try and use one which describes the pictures you are posting somehow (i.e. '2005 album promo photos', 'Mike playing with his helicopter', etc - something like 'Look at these amazing photos' might seem like a good topic title, but it'll not make a helpful caption).
There are brief instructions linked to at the top of each section of the gallery forum. To repeat what they say, images have to be in JPEG format, and no bigger than 100k. If nothing happens, it's most likely that the image was either in the wrong format, or too big. You can only upload them singly too, uploading a folder (directory) won't work.
Posts have to be approved before they appear, so your post probably won't appear immediately.
You can always contact me for more help.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 02 2005, 20:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net