Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: U-Myx, No Umyx on Australian release?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
HarrisonAu Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 03 2005, 03:46

Sorry if this has been posted before. Is my L + S the only copy without umyx on it or am I missing something?  :)
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2005, 18:26

Hello there and welcome to the site. The UK version has the extra tracks, but even in Australia they only have the other version. I ordered mine through Amazon. I think the reason Aus and possibly America did not order the UK version which you would assume they would do is because the European version came out earlier and so as they had to wait for delivery, they ordered from the first available outlet. Just guessing though. Take it back and get a refund and order the other one, because not only are you missing out on the U-Myx tracks, you are missing out on the two bonus tracks as well.

Cheers,
Tracy.

Sorry no-one replied to your post in a hurry, it is because this topic has been discussed at length elsewhere.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
HarrisonAu Offline

Posted: Dec. 15 2005, 01:25

Thanks for that, Tracy.

Merry Christmas
Profile PM 
Moz Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Jan. 02 2006, 11:33

shouldn't this be in the L&S forum?

--------------
Twitter: @benbarden
Profile PM WEB 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Jan. 02 2006, 17:45

Quote (Moz @ Jan. 02 2006, 10:33)
shouldn't this be in the L&S forum?

Indeed, and off it has gone from GD to L+S. :) There were a few other remarks regarding the Australian release in the larger U-MYX topic, but probably not a bad idea for it to have its own thread for easier spotting.

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
4 replies since Dec. 03 2005, 03:46 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net