Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Two Sides, Time for a thread in Compilations?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
CJJC Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 30 2012, 16:02

It's out, people are talking about the remastering, selection, choices of excerpts and Mike's comments in the inlay card so could we have a forum for it? I know they are not really as big a deal as the main albums but if the Olympics has created new Oldfield fans and Two Sides is their first collection of Mike's work then it's natural that they may end up here and want to talk about their exciting new discovery.

--------------
IMHO
Profile PM WEB 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: July 31 2012, 07:21

I am surprised TB3 didnt get any Track Listed . Man in the Rain.. Would of suited the Album Artwork. and of course FABTHC which is a Penalty Kick in I would of Thought. :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 31 2012, 08:58

Et voilĂ !
Profile PM 
CJJC Offline

Posted: July 31 2012, 10:39

Cheers, Korgscrew.

After the opening ceremony I am definitely surprised at the lack of Far Above the Clouds. But hey, why would I sy this here when there's a Two Sides section now?

--------------
IMHO
Profile PM WEB 
CJJC Offline

Posted: July 31 2012, 10:59

(thanks for the delete of my duplicate thread in Two Side, Korg :) )

--------------
IMHO
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: July 31 2012, 11:36

Quote (CJJC @ July 31 2012, 15:39)
After the opening ceremony I am definitely surprised at the lack of Far Above the Clouds.

Yep,it annoys me a bit. FATC is such a MO classic and also part of the TB series in a way!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
5 replies since July 30 2012, 16:02 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net