Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Viruses, Panic Buying< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 11 2020, 19:00

Here in Australia there's mass panic buying of toilet paper because of the backwards-Amorok virus. They say it's in case people need to self-isolate, but I think it's really people's innate desire to be near tubular things  :D
Profile PM 
First_Excursion Offline

Posted: Mar. 12 2020, 17:14

I am in two minds about going to see a performance of Music for 18 Musicians tonight.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 27 2020, 20:19

Suddenly I understand why we haven't heard from Mike recently... He's always been years ahead of his time, and decided to self-isolate not only before "the world" decided that it was jake to do so, but before the CV even existed!  :laugh:

Gratuitous joke: how many people have misread instructions to self-isolate as instructions to self-abuse? The number of wankers in government would suggest quite a lot!!!  :p
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Mar. 28 2020, 04:34

Mike has self-isolated for most of his life in a way. But, I was thinking about Tubular Bells 4 (presuming that is what he has been working on for 3 years) if it was going to be released this year, I might not happen now, being a huge brand name release he would have had to do a lot of promotion for it, so it might be next year at the earliest.

It would be great if Mike did a performance from his home for the fans, even if it was just him an acoustic guitar, I could watch that all day.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 28 2020, 06:56

Quote (qjamesfloyd @ Mar. 28 2020, 04:34)
It would be great if Mike did a performance from his home for the fans, even if it was just him an acoustic guitar, I could watch that all day.

Indeed - although if we're talking about real time, it might be a bit tiring for Mike to play all day! :D
Profile PM 
omgmo Offline

Posted: Mar. 28 2020, 08:50

I just noticed that CV means also a hundred and five haha
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 28 2020, 19:20

Quote (omgmo @ Mar. 28 2020, 08:50)
I just noticed that CV means also a hundred and five haha

Ooh yes!

The Knight was Heavy and the Heir was alive...

See you in Heaven one day  :)
Profile PM 
6 replies since Mar. 11 2020, 19:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net