Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Tribute tour in the Netherlands< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
hergestridge Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 13 2019, 17:55

I came across this band on YouTube today. They're very good. I see they're doing a four-date tour in the Netherlands in September.

This is their web page about the tour.
Profile PM 
First_Excursion Offline

Posted: July 14 2019, 06:30

Well I would sure love to see that! Tubular Bells / Ommadawn sounding a lot like the Platinum band did it. Some of Mike's greatest stuff in this show. The big question for me is, will they play the best bit of Guilty, the bit Mike never included in the live and long versions?
Profile PM 
Kron Offline

Posted: May 01 2021, 12:41

I went on this tour last time, they say it will happen again. I really enjoyed this tour. Got a huge amount of positive and positive emotions. Such emotions I have received in my life only from one more trip. It was a few years ago. That trip was to Kenya, then I fell in love with the place. There is very beautiful and beautiful wildlife and wild animals. Those two places, those two trips turned my life upside down. Now I love to travel a lot, I love to go on tours. If anyone can recommend good places to go. I would be grateful.
https://www.natureswonderlandsafaris.com/
Profile PM 
Piltdownboy on horseback 22 Offline

Posted: May 03 2021, 15:56

I saw them in the Netherlands, at one of those four gigs. Was absolutely wonderful. They had Barry Palmer singing on some songs.
They played Mike's stuff, up to 1984, and also some bits of Return to Ommadawn.
I remember this spanish 'Mike' really going for it and playing with much conviction. Hope they're touring again.

--------------
"And now we're going to play Platinum!"
Profile PM 
3 replies since July 13 2019, 17:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net