Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (45) < ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Net 2011, The Album< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 07:24

;) Please Milamber...and you all , wait a bit more . I ve finished a new one , i ll show it next evening if i can .

Again i would like to change the texture of the hands , not much realistic imho . So i m going to install again on my pc Daz Studio to get freely some nice female characters , so ill get a pretty Nimue/Viviana Lady of the Lake .

My music is free , anyone can perform it but cant change it or make money with it . Thats all i want !

About the pics for the Group its a gift , do what you want and need.

If possible i would like to give more than one track only .

;)

Oohh i forgot :D ...have a nice day ...or night .

:D
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 07:34

Cant wait to see your next picture :)
And yes please give another track, Have you perhaps finished your 42 min Opus?
Thanks for all your Time and Effort on this project TT :cool:
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 07:40

;) ...sorry from my phone at work...
no not finished yet but its on the good way.

i would like to make a new track for the Group .

Thanks for your support .

;)
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 07:48

Quote (milamber @ Feb. 01 2011, 05:25)
Quote (wiga @ Feb. 01 2011, 20:53)
....And the two tits up hills...    :)  :p

You can tell it's cold for sure :p

Probably full moon  :laugh:
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 08:35

Quote (Tubular Tos @ Feb. 01 2011, 12:24)
Again i would like to change the texture of the hands , not much realistic imho . So i m going to install again on my pc Daz Studio to get freely some nice female characters , so ill get a pretty Nimue/Viviana Lady of the Lake .

Tubular Tos - yes, I think artistic female looking hands, with perhaps, turned up piano fingers, may look more aesthetically pleasing.  :)

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 08:58

We're probably not going to get a cover that will please everybody. Perhaps use the one Milamber suggested as the default cover, but have downloadable alternatives for people who really do have other preferences.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:17

Quote (quietman @ Jan. 31 2011, 07:40)
There's some nice artwork here guys! I like the one with the single hand coming out of the water. Very Arthurian.

It also kinda reprasents my track "Hand Across The Mountains" which is about the Black Mountains in Wales. Incidentally you can see Hergest Ridge quite clearly from the top.

I've just listened to "Pentre Ifan" again. I'd been confusing it with another track, and this is definitely no 2 to "Hand Across the Mountains", if no. 2 at all. It's downright superb. It's also one of the best MO pastiches I've heard; it has all sorts of stylistic touches associated with him. For example, you follow a couple of repetitions of a basic descending melody with a variation that goes up rather than down, and then follow this with a repetition using weightier instrumental forces. I'm beginning to think Milamber jagged a correct guess in his recent awards, and you are Mr O!   :laugh:
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:18

Quote (nightspore @ Feb. 01 2011, 13:58)
We're probably not going to get a cover that will please everybody.

Oh I think we will NS - and there's lots of time left to play with these images and improve them.  :)

--------------
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:23

Quote (nightspore @ Feb. 01 2011, 14:17)
I'm beginning to think Milamber jagged a correct guess in his recent awards, and you are Mr O!   :laugh:

Come on NS you're getting all star struck again! Bedtime for you and a glass of milk - things always look better in the morning.  :)

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:52

Quote (wiga @ Feb. 01 2011, 09:23)
I'm beginning to think Milamber jagged a correct guess in his recent awards, and you are Mr O!   :laugh:

Come on NS you're getting all star struck again! Bedtime for you and a glass of milk - things always look better in the morning.  :)

Seriously, Wiga, "Pentre Ifan" is a superb piece, even if it turns out that Quietman is really Justin Bieber. And I don't drink milk. At the risk of giving Milamber further ammunition against my health quirks, I have a mild lactose intolerance!  :laugh:

"Star struck?" Star nonsense!  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:55

Quote (nightspore @ Feb. 01 2011, 15:52)
At the risk of giving Milamber further ammunition against my health quirks, I have a mild lactose intolerance!  :laugh:

Ha-ha-ha-ha-Ha-ha-ha... star-struck, star-nonsense... you're a genius!! :laugh: Also, it's very nice of you to 'expose' that intolerance of yours, especially considering that milk is pretty much the only thing that I drink at breakfast. :laugh: :laugh: :D

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:56

NS - how about some frozen orange juice then?  :zzz:

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:57

Quote (Ugo @ Feb. 01 2011, 09:55)
Quote (nightspore @ Feb. 01 2011, 15:52)
At the risk of giving Milamber further ammunition against my health quirks, I have a mild lactose intolerance!  :laugh:

Ha-ha-ha... very nice of you to 'expose' that, especially considering that milk is pretty much the only thing that I drink at breakfast. :laugh: :laugh: :D

Black coffee for me, Ugo, with no sugar! I believe in a no-nonsense breakfast!  :(
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 09:58

Quote (wiga @ Feb. 01 2011, 09:56)
NS - how about some frozen orange juice then?

That's better - you can rescue me and I'll rescue you  :)

Then it will be a case of "Where do you go to, my lovely?" :laugh:
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 10:04

Quote (nightspore @ Feb. 01 2011, 15:58)
Then it will be a case of "Where do you go to, my lovely?" :laugh:

Heh, you reminded me of a nice song. :) Bot how could he (Peter Sarstedt) have written it about a girl he knew? It's got way too many references to one or two famous acresses... :D

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 12:18

Quote (quietman @ Feb. 01 2011, 11:03)
I love the 'glastonbury' two tits picture the best and very Arthurian.... thanks for the mamories!

Quietman - it's also a very apt design to showcase your "Hand Across the Mountains" and memories.

--------------
Profile PM 
ex member 178 Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 14:21

Quote (nightspore @ Feb. 01 2011, 14:52)
Quote (wiga @ Feb. 01 2011, 09:23)

Seriously, Wiga, "Pentre Ifan" is a superb piece, even if it turns out that Quietman is really Justin Bieber. And I don't drink milk. At the risk of giving Milamber further ammunition against my health quirks, I have a mild lactose intolerance!  :laugh:

"Star struck?" Star nonsense!  :laugh:

Hi Guys

So do you rate HATM over "Pentre Ifan". Personally, "Pentre Ifan" is my favourite (for personal reasons). I will be updating it soon once I have finished the new version of HATM.

Not knowing you guys (and galls) personally, who actually started this forum/website and does anyone have any close links to MO?

The reason why I am asking is that it might be good to pass this album by the great man himself (hopefully he would be flattered). It would be nice for his approval and even better for him to write a small piece on the start of the credits....
Profile PM 
ex member 178 Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 14:25

btw..... Milamber, do we have any time-scales we are working to. I hope to finish HATM by end of week then begin to work on a new version of Pentre Ifan....

One thing that also we need to look at is making sure all tracks are mastered properly and they all sound like that they are the same db levels... I'm no expert on this side so do we have anyone who can take on this challenge?
Profile PM 
ex member 178 Offline

Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 14:26

Quote (wiga @ Feb. 01 2011, 17:18)
Quote (quietman @ Feb. 01 2011, 11:03)
I love the 'glastonbury' two tits picture the best and very Arthurian.... thanks for the mamories!

Quietman - it's also a very apt design to showcase your "Hand Across the Mountains" and memories.

yep.. agreed
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 01 2011, 15:27

We are looking at the end of April for a cut off for songs
I have been collecting the Wav files and am happy to remaster once we work out the best format(s).
A nice collaboration is in the works too :D
First of many I hope :)
Profile PM 
899 replies since Jan. 11 2011, 21:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (45) < ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net