Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Monuments< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Pikalcazar Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 09 2001, 12:37

So, is a replica in Park Güell? I haven't got any photo of that, so I'll try to find that in the WWW.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 09 2001, 18:17

Of course, macaroni is a good tubular shape...how about making 'bells' out of that? You could cook them in tomato sauce and sell cans of them. There's something to keep the people at heinz busy...
Profile PM 
Pacha Daddy Offline

Posted: Jan. 10 2001, 12:52

Huzzah! Found a designer stateside who can make me a TB pin! (And she's already made one unique piece for me before!)

Yay! I'm SO psyched!
Profile PM WEB 
GMOVJ Offline

Posted: Jan. 15 2001, 05:34

Hi fans,

Sorry for this late reply.
Pikalcazar wrote : "So, is a replica in Park Güell? I haven't got any photo of that, so I'll try to find that in the WWW.

If it was a reference to my post, i didn't express myself correctly : I was dreaming of a huge monument, and if I could choose a place for it, I will put it in Park Guell, because it's one of the most 'conceptual' place I know, designed by Gaudi, mixing nature and buildings.

TimHighfield relfexion is very interresting : I would give up any monument for a better health system...

Cheers, GMOVJ

--------------
Cheers,
GMOVJ
[URL=http://tubular.fodplanet.com]http://tubular.fodplanet.com[/URL] - The french speaking mailing list
Profile PM WEB 
23 replies since April 07 2000, 14:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net