Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (21) < ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells Ultimate Edition problems< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Elf Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 15 2009, 04:36

Yeah, you're right. We shouldn't let them off the hook. I'm with you guys. Let me know of your plans and I'll see what I can contribute.
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: Oct. 15 2009, 07:52

Quote (Elf @ Oct. 14 2009, 08:06)
Mike forgot, hu? Mercury can sod off.

:O  :laugh:  :(

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
Reena Offline

Posted: Nov. 12 2009, 03:47

Pfew, dust is settling down a little bit here in my life, even didn't have the time to enjoy the UE very much...

It seems that it has become very silent since the last post here.
Has anyone heard from Mercury ever since, has anyone received the "promo" items as promised ?

If not, then I guess we ought to give some pressure once more.

Maybe the admins have had an update or explanation by now ?

Or is that a bit of wishful thinking once again...
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Nov. 12 2009, 05:24

No news at my parents' home in Brazil about the promo...

Things are now in complete silence,even regarding the re-releases of HR and Ommadawn,I'm sure it was all because of the mess regarding TB signed UE.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
leesonar Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2009, 19:03

Things seem to have petered out, shame on Universal Music, this would not have happened under Rob Dickins CBE at Warner Music I know this. They cared for Mike and assured they produced some good stuff. I know where they can stuff their promo... I was very fortunate to see The Music Of The Spheres at the Guggenheim in Bilbao, a brilliant concert, and the best thing to happen to me this century, cheers Chris Dewey, Paul Harris and Michael Kuleczko I cannot thank you enough. I am in your debt...
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2009, 19:29

It seems Mike has been let down badly by Mercury. He re mixed the work but they didnt deliver re promo material. Mike needs to take a break away from these parasites.  He needs time with family and to relax. Re mixing caused him some anxiety, brought back some not so nice memories. Shame on you Mercury! Deb
Profile PM 
405 replies since June 25 2009, 14:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (21) < ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net