Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells Organs!, A Minor Tune/Blues< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
StrumDynasty Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 24 2021, 00:26

Here is the FULL version of my “Melancholy Organ” cover that a lot of people liked. Man, I love the way this turned out (: I made Mike’s melodies to sound like Dark Side of the Moon and then went into the “Blues” section from Part One on church-style organs that are slightly sampled. I hope y’all enjoy this! As always, Peace, Love, and Tubular Bells <3

Youtube:
Melancholy Organ- Full Version
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Oct. 24 2021, 20:59

I'd listen to this, but who wants to listen to music that promotes itself as "melancholy"? Also, "organ" is an anagram of "groan".
Profile PM 
qcfoetus Offline

Posted: Oct. 25 2021, 13:27

Quote (StrumDynasty @ Oct. 24 2021, 00:26)
Here is the FULL version of my “Melancholy Organ” cover that a lot of people liked. Man, I love the way this turned out (: I made Mike’s melodies to sound like Dark Side of the Moon and then went into the “Blues” section from Part One on church-style organs that are slightly sampled. I hope y’all enjoy this! As always, Peace, Love, and Tubular Bells <3

Youtube:

Thanks for sharing. Other interesting MO stuff on your Youtube account, too. Keep on playing, man!
Profile PM 
StrumDynasty Offline

Posted: Oct. 25 2021, 18:04

Quote (qcfoetus @ Oct. 25 2021, 13:27)
Quote (StrumDynasty @ Oct. 24 2021, 00:26)

Youtube:

Thanks for sharing. Other interesting MO stuff on your Youtube account, too. Keep on playing, man!

Thanks! I actually just uploaded a cover of “Peace” from Tubular Bells Part 2
Profile PM 
3 replies since Oct. 24 2021, 00:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net