Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells Live! UK 2018 Tour, The Dates of the TBLive! UK Tour< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tubular Bells Live! Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 23 2017, 19:15

Hello!

I just thought I'd let everyone know that the Mike Oldfield musical maestro, Phil Toms, is taking his Tubular band on tour across the UK next spring!
I know a few of you came to his previous concert at Colchester Institute and The Mercury Theatre, but this time we are taking to the road with a variety of dates and venues.

So far we have confirmed bookings in Sevenoaks, Portsmouth, Chelmsford, Milton Keynes and Bury St. Edmunds.
But we're expecting to announce more dates very soon!

To be the first to know about the new dates and when tickets are on sale, head to www.tubularbellslive.com/contact and sign up to our newsletter!

Hope to see lots of you at the gigs and if you want to see how you can help support the tour and get a special VIP package, head to https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tubular-bells-live-uk-tour.
Profile PM 
0 replies since Nov. 23 2017, 19:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net