Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells III< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
I3ELLSend Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 08 2013, 14:35

Hi it has been a few days now since I mistakenly clicked on the wrong tab & posted my unfinished work! but then found that becuase it contained a photo of Mike that it had to be seen & checked by a moderator.  Can the moderator please inform me of the out come of this please.

--------------
HOLA OLA (HELLO spanish ALL greek) IS IT A GOOD TIME TO CHANGE THE "ORDER"? & HOW DOES CRYING MAKE YOU FEEL? these are very deep questions, don't you think?
Profile PM 
I3ELLSend Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 08 2013, 16:05

And in 3 "WHO'S GOT 1T"?
is this 3 a clue? as depicted in the corrected mirror image of the Hindi word OM that looks very like a 3 & if so is this also a clue?
if there is a God this entity would be ONE & ALL OMNI

The reason why I am highlighting these quotes will hopefully be fully revealed & explained once my original post on this subject that is curently awaiting being reviewed is passed as fit for fan consumption & placed here in the public domain, but for now until the picture of Mike & Mad cow is placed live here for all to see I will in the mean time post the following

All I can tell you till the picture is posted is this that this symbol has been revealed to be a reversed OM a MO on Mike O's right hand that is lit, so now the question would seem to be why did Mike reverse it? OM Mr MO whY?

So well done Holger it seems that you also got it right
HOLGER WROTE [Looks rather like a variation on the Om to me.]  but maybe just not for the right reasons as once it is mirrored it appears clearly as exactly what it is, the fairly common universal version of OM seen here  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om

--------------
HOLA OLA (HELLO spanish ALL greek) IS IT A GOOD TIME TO CHANGE THE "ORDER"? & HOW DOES CRYING MAKE YOU FEEL? these are very deep questions, don't you think?
Profile PM 
21 replies since Aug. 20 2003, 21:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net