Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells II / III / Millennium / 2003 DVD box< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Mlokie Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 28 2003, 18:25

Ok, then you should come here to Slovakia..  :D

Don't worry, I'll send it to you..
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 30 2003, 12:54

I suppose that Moonlight Shadow, family man and the tubular bells excerpt till will be cut out from the TB3 concert.

If there really isn't going to be any new stuff in this box I wont certenly buy it.

You can do better than this Mike!!!

--------------
Crazy, terrible, wonderful, perfect!!!!

I just love Tubular Bells |||
Profile PM WEB 
Danish Don Juan
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 26 2003, 00:23

This is how I see it. I agree with all of Toby & others comments about how Mike should be more concerned about pleasing his fans. I'am strongly against bootlegging, the principle just seems wrong to me, I see it little different than stealing. But to for Mike to accuse his fans like that probably wasn't smart.
To me though none of all this will affect my bying of his music. We all make mistakes & its Mike's music & not necessarily him I love, though I greatly respect him. I believe it best to keep the product & the artist separate, and disaggree with any who will boycutt mike, dixie chicks or others because they disaggree with the person. If we were to go to such drastic measure I believe we should boycutt McDonald's, the Diamond industry, Hollywood etc as well. For if people were to investigate, they would find that most of the people in fame are no better & often worse than us & deserve little honor.
In truth I believe we would find we support a lot of individuals & companies that are very corrupt if we were to investigate.
I'm not Mike & so would not do things the way he does in many things. But as long as I love his music, I'm a buyer & a fan at least of his products.
But if Mike were to read this, I hope he would know that I do not bootleg & have bought all his Cd's I have found. So I at least am one fan who find it dishonest to bootleg. I don't believe in  getting anything worth anything for nothing.
Thanks everyone for your comments. I really enjoyed reading them. Happy day fellas.

Ben. :)
Danish Don Juan
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 26 2003, 00:26

I was wondering, if anyone could give my some advise too & buying Tubular 2003. Is it worth the money to one who has all his other albums? Would you guys recommend it?
Thanks.

Ben
23 replies since Aug. 16 2003, 17:58 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net