Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells 25th Anniversary< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
qjamesfloyd Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 13 2002, 16:51

I bought the 24 carat gold edition 25th anniversary eddition of Tubular bells when it came out in 1998,which is very very clear,you can here everything is going on,but i was wondering,if anyone know's how many of these cd's were released,because it says it's a limited edition Cd.And there is no numbering on the cd or sleeve,it comes in a booklet instead of a plastic case,and has some writing about the recording and history of Tubular Bells,and the Cd is in a sleeve at the back.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 14 2002, 13:27

I seem to recollect that there were 250,000 of those pressed, so not the most limited of limited editions (though you get bonus points from me if you have one where the left and right channels are reversed in part 2 wink ).
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 14 2002, 13:35

Thanks Korgscrew,i don't remember if the left and right channels are reversed or not,i have'nt listened to that actual Cd for a little while,but i will listen to it tomorrow,thanks for the great excuse to listen to it again smile
Profile PM 
2 replies since Jan. 13 2002, 16:51 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net