Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: tubenetVR, collaborate on our own MusicVR?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MVR Superstar Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 18 2011, 15:24

I knkow this topic is pretty dead now, but just incase anyone is interested I came back to unity and i've done some more messing around, I've uploaded a build to the dropbox (windows only, if you need a mac version then I can do that).
Controls:
arrow keys=walk around
space=jump

hints: you can pick up the bell with your mouse and throw it around.
Try walking into the cave while carrying the bell.
Don't jump off the edge! If you do, I'm afraid you'll just have to quit the game and restart.

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 18 2011, 15:38

Hey, good stuff MVR! I don't think the topic is necessarily dead, just hibernating. I've not had time to do anything myself and mostly I reckon it'll just be you and me progressing it until we get to the point of showing something bigger.

I *think* it worked fine for me, though I couldn't find out how to pick up the bell. Jumped on it lots mind you! :)

What do you do with the mouse to pick it up???

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 18 2011, 15:42

Just clicking and dragging on it should work. Oh, and apologies for the terrible animation on the main-walking-around person :)

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 18 2011, 16:10

for anyone who doesn't have dropbox, here's a public link

Edit: The above link should no longer work, but this one should.

--------------
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Posted: Mar. 18 2011, 17:16

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Mar. 18 2011, 19:42)
Just clicking and dragging on it should work. Oh, and apologies for the terrible animation on the main-walking-around person :)

Walking man I thought was fine! Reminded me of the molten T1000 coming out of the fire from Terminator 2, but with red hands :D

I picked up bell and took it into cave. Echo added to music, correct? Or should I have found something else?

Like the Tr3s Lunas reference with the blimp BTW :p

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 18 2011, 17:29

Walking man I thought was fine! Reminded me of the molten T1000 coming out of the fire from Terminator 2, but with red hands :D

Now you say that, it is kinda like the terminator  :O
I picked up bell and took it into cave. Echo added to music, correct? Or should I have found something else?

Yup, an echo is all it's meant to do. :D

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 19 2011, 08:29

Matt I think you've unzipped the test into the dropbox, was this intentional?

--------------
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Posted: Mar. 19 2011, 08:40

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Mar. 19 2011, 12:29)
Matt I think you've unzipped the test into the dropbox, was this intentional?

oops, meant to move it before testing it! :D

cleaned ;)

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2011, 11:14

I've uploaded the project folder to the drop box. I warn you its quite big. Not to mention messy when you see whats inside it  :D .

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Mar. 27 2011, 12:19

Uploaded project folder again, its a bit more cleaned up with a fe more things added :)

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Aug. 20 2011, 20:47

Update, created script that allows for MVR like flight. Test build on dropbox. Descriptively named "Test". :p

--------------
Profile PM 
50 replies since Sep. 06 2010, 12:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net