Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tr3s Lunas II - New Home!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Nov. 03 2015, 00:51

I could not find the original release thread for the life of me. So I just made a new one. I figured it was time to get TL2 a home again after years of being spread by friends, relatives, strangers, torrents, trojan-filled MP3 sites, and the like. One of my hobbies is designing websites in my spare time, so this was a great excuse to exercise that!

Tr3s Lunas II Website

I also added OMA's MVR mixes as a bonus because they're so good. (EDIT: Oma contacted me privately with new links to all his MVR mixes which don't contain the glitches that my copies strangely had)

Does anybody know if Markus's "Return to the Origin" or Kike's "Music VR: The Album" has a home as well? I can mirror them as well if they're not available and people are interested. Anywho, enjoy!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: Nov. 14 2015, 14:36

I updated with sections for the Return to the Origin and MusicVR: The Album fanmix albums.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 15 2015, 12:28

What a smashing thing to do. Thanks Brandon.
Profile PM 

Posted: Feb. 10 2017, 16:14

Someone brought to my attention today that the individual Return To The Origin album MP3 links were all broken (they'd download a copy of the front page instead of the MP3 but saved it as the MP3 file name). So those are all fixed up now. Had no idea.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since Nov. 03 2015, 00:51 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net