Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Top of the Pops Covers Albums, Any one Remember These  !!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
The Caveman Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 22 2009, 12:44

Old Chinese Proverb say "When you find yourself in big hole....stop digging".Melvyn Hayes.Where the f*ck did that come from???Lol

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: Dec. 22 2009, 12:55

Yeah I think I was stuck in the 70`s there for a moment.Melvyn Hayes has 6 kids you know.Kind of an interesting fact really all things considered.

I wonder what the Top Of The Pops (version) of Whispering Grass sounded like? "Sing Lofty Sing" God I bet it was fantastic.  :laugh:
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: Dec. 22 2009, 13:01

"Lovely boys lovely boys!"
"Land of hope and glory" "SHADUUUUUPPPPP!!!!".I guess you had to be there.Altogether now "meet the gang cos the boys are here/the boys to entertain you"
Who would they get to cover it?I reackon the Nik Kershaw could have done a great version!Or Maybe Sir Elton?
I'm getting really quite worried about you now Dirk.The posts are getting more and more random! :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: Dec. 22 2009, 13:13

"Mr la de da Gunner Graham" heh heh that one used to always crack me up as a kid.

Yeah I think I`m ok I`ve just got a lot of time on my hands at the moment.My wife works in retail so she`s stuck at work till doomsday like your good self I guess.Where as I`m off till next year ,yippeee..Sorry mate.I`ve been outside for the odd snowball fight with the kids,but apart from that I`m sat at home watching old films and listening to music whilst typing bollocks on here.
Profile PM 
23 replies since Dec. 19 2009, 17:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net