Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (7) < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Top 20 Forum posters and 100 club!!!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
moonchildhippy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 10 2008, 02:53

When Queen were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in '04, Brian May had asked Paul Rodgers to join him as Queen +PR such was the musical chemistry between them . They had earlier that year played at the Fender Strat Pack concert.  It's good that with this reformation as Queen+PR that a younger audience is being introduced to Queen. At 37 tomorrow I thought I was one of the youngest on a Queen messageboard but there's many teenagers on there, I see my nephew has  also got into Queen    :cool:  :cool: .

Fpr more on Queen +PR as it began (reference to White Queen from Queen II there) see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_%2B_Paul_Rodgers

Here's the official Queen +PR site
http://www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com/

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: July 10 2008, 03:42

Well, this is interesting news, over 2 years late. I wonder, is the new album a new studio album? I'll take 1 fer sure.......
No plans on their tour list(ends in November) to come to the US. Oh well, I have ways of getting concert video....heh...

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 11:21

Quote (Scatterplot @ July 10 2008, 03:42)
Well, this is interesting news, over 2 years late. I wonder, is the new album a new studio album? I'll take 1 fer sure.......
No plans on their tour list(ends in November) to come to the US. Oh well, I have ways of getting concert video....heh...

I think the album is a live one, but I could be mistaken on that one.

Right now the tour dates are in Europe, but I believe they will make their way over to North America early next year.

There is also a DVD that came out before they toured the last time. It is called We Will Rock You I believe, or We are The Champions, off the top of my head I can't remember sorry, but I did buy the dvd in Toronto, so it's out there. It was a live concert from Hyde Park in London. Great concert. :)

--------------
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheAlternativeMikeOldfieldGroup/
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 12:06

Out of pure curiosity here I had a quick look online from those links posted by moonchildhippy.And it would appear that Queen/Paul Rodgers have definetly recorded a studio album together,which is atm due out in september.Apparently Rodgers has also got his own solo album out soon.As well as re-uniting with his old bandmates from Bad Company for a one-off gig in Florida.

Scatterplot,I found it interesting earlier in the thread when you compared Paul Rodgers to Robert Plant.You know when Jimmy Page went off and recorded those albums with Rodgers.And then with David Coverdale as well I suppose.Well with all due respect to Page and Led Zep etc.There was nowhere near as many eyebrows raised by those particular "happenings" as Paul Rodgers singing with Queen.I guess what I`m saying is whether you liked the guy or not Freddie was just completely unique you know.Plus in this country (UK) Queen are such a massive part of the public "psyche" in a way.That it would be almost akin to the remaining Beatles going out on tour with Mick Jagger or somebody.Honestly I don`t think I`m exagerating too much there as they were that big over here in their time.They probably still are that "big" in many repects.

I`m sure Bryan and Roger thought long and hard about who they could find brave enough to get up and sing those old songs again.Imo I think it`s hats off to them that they did`nt decide to go down some kind of tribute/impersonater route.Hats off to them for even getting up there in the first place really.At the end of the day a lot of years have passed by now since Freddie left us.And those guys ain`t getting any younger now after all.So yeah Queen and Paul Rodgers,why the hell not?

Incidentaly I`m probably more of a fan of Free/Led Zep than I ever was of Queen.Although I do like some of their stuff I`ll admit.So I don`t know maybe it was easier for me to accept in a way?I can certainly see why some Queen fans would`nt like it put it that way.At the same time though it`s nice to see that people like Ommadawn 69 and Moonchildhippy do like what they`re doing now.I`m sure there are many more.
Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 13:17

Quote (Dirk Star @ July 12 2008, 12:06)
Out of pure curiosity here I had a quick look online from those links posted by moonchildhippy.And it would appear that Queen/Paul Rodgers have definetly recorded a studio album together,which is atm due out in september.Apparently Rodgers has also got his own solo album out soon.As well as re-uniting with his old bandmates from Bad Company for a one-off gig in Florida.

Scatterplot,I found it interesting earlier in the thread when you compared Paul Rodgers to Robert Plant.You know when Jimmy Page went off and recorded those albums with Rodgers.And then with David Coverdale as well I suppose.Well with all due respect to Page and Led Zep etc.There was nowhere near as many eyebrows raised by those particular "happenings" as Paul Rodgers singing with Queen.I guess what I`m saying is whether you liked the guy or not Freddie was just completely unique you know.Plus in this country (UK) Queen are such a massive part of the public "psyche" in a way.That it would be almost akin to the remaining Beatles going out on tour with Mick Jagger or somebody.Honestly I don`t think I`m exagerating too much there as they were that big over here in their time.They probably still are that "big" in many repects.

I`m sure Bryan and Roger thought long and hard about who they could find brave enough to get up and sing those old songs again.Imo I think it`s hats off to them that they did`nt decide to go down some kind of tribute/impersonater route.Hats off to them for even getting up there in the first place really.At the end of the day a lot of years have passed by now since Freddie left us.And those guys ain`t getting any younger now after all.So yeah Queen and Paul Rodgers,why the hell not?

Incidentaly I`m probably more of a fan of Free/Led Zep than I ever was of Queen.Although I do like some of their stuff I`ll admit.So I don`t know maybe it was easier for me to accept in a way?I can certainly see why some Queen fans would`nt like it put it that way.At the same time though it`s nice to see that people like Ommadawn 69 and Moonchildhippy do like what they`re doing now.I`m sure there are many more.

Well said.

It must have been difficult for Brian and Roger to even think about doing Queen songs with another vocalist. And I am sure it had to be the "right" one. Paul is a wonderful singer, and I am sure they heard something in him that they wanted to be a part of something like this.

For the new record, I was also on the site awhile back, I took it that it was just a live record, but if you read it another way that it is a studio album then that would be very interesting that they would even do this. From what Brian and Roger said awhile back when it all began that there was no plans to do an album, just to tour. But heh they can have easily changed their minds. Thanks for the info, I may have not read the right thing.  :D

For the topic of old bands bringing in other vocalists, yes it is definetley hard for the older fans of bands like Queen to accept a new vocalist, even though, in a way, Paul is not really a new vocalist of Queen, or they would have just had the posters say "Queen" instead of Queen with Paul Rodgers. And even the same can go to the fact that John didn't want to be a part of it. So do fans competley hate it that there is no Freddie and John? I have seen Queen with all the original members, and when I saw the last tour with Queen, I can tell you there should was an energy on that stage. Paul is no Freddie, but really Freddie was no Paul either. Would you think Freddie could pull off singing Free and/or Bad Company songs? Something to think about.

One thing that I really had alot of respect for Paul and Queen is the fact that Paul didn't just go out there and sing all the classic Queen songs that Freddie sang. For those that have seen the last tour, remember Bohemian? Paul let Freddie do some of the vocals from an old video, a very classy thing to do. He could have done the parts, but they used old footage of Freddie doing the song. I loved that. Still, no matter who is singing or playing bass, Freddie will always be a part of Queen. And I think Paul does a great job, but he definetley is not filling anyones shoes. He doesn't need to. Freddie's spirit will always be there for every Queen show, and I sure felt Freddie's spirit when I saw them in Toronto.
All power to Queen for doing this.

--------------
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 16:17

I located the dvd in question. It's called "Return of the Champions". I ordered it. Looking forward to it's arrival.

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 16:48

Quote (Scatterplot @ July 12 2008, 16:17)
I located the dvd in question. It's called "Return of the Champions". I ordered it. Looking forward to it's arrival.

Yes Return of the Champions,  :D Can't believe I couldn't remember the name. But I am glad you were able to find it and order it too. Your going to love it. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 18:39

Quote (ommadawn69 @ July 12 2008, 15:21)

Right now the tour dates are in Europe, but I believe they will make their way over to North America early next year.

There is also a DVD that came out before they toured the last time. It is called We Will Rock You I believe, or We are The Champions, off the top of my head I can't remember sorry, but I did buy the dvd in Toronto, so it's out there. It was a live concert from Hyde Park in London. Great concert. :)

Yep there's a new studio album coming out in September. " We Will Rock You" was a video of  Queen live in Montreal 1980,reissued as a single DVD or a double with Montreal and Live Aid including unseen rehearsals  for Live Aid. See here http://www.play.com/DVD....t.html.

My wonderful boyfriend bought me this and a new computer for Christmas, bless him :)  :D.

There was also a CD/DVD of "Return Of The Champions" which was Queen+Paul Rodgers live in Hallam Arena in Sheffield 9th May'05

http://www.play.com/DVD....ct.html

I didn't get to see Queen+PR on this tour, I was going to bid for some Hyde Park tickets on e-bay , but they got a bit out of my price range, I would have gone with my then husband's friend, even though I think the guy was a pest, as my  ex husband is disabled ( we remain friends), and getting a sitter can be like planning a military operation. Anyway the 7/7 bomings happened the day before and the concert was postponed a week, and the following Saturday I was driving to Kington, but I ended up in a bookshop at midnight that day  with my friend who was going with me, as the new Harry Potter book had just been released and she's nuts on HP, but I couldn't persuade her to get on a train to hear (even if we couldn't see anything ) Queen +PR play Hyde Park.

About Queen+PR yes it has caused alot of debate amongst Queen fans. At 37 I did think I was one of the youngest, but I hear of 15 year old Queen fans.

About Queen in Hyde Park there has never so far been an official release.  That's one thing with Queen,  their 1976 free concert in Hyde Park was filmed but has never seen an official release. So Brian, Roger or John if you read this please please release it.

I've just had my birthday and my old DVD player has gone wrong I see Argos has some DVD players on offer,including  some well known brands I think I might buy myself one on Wednesday as I go past an Argos store

:cool:

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,

"Part time hippy"

Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 19:03

Quote (moonchildhippy @ July 12 2008, 18:39)
Quote (ommadawn69 @ July 12 2008, 15:21)

Yep there's a new studio album coming out in September. " We Will Rock You" was a video of  Queen live in Montreal 1980,reissued as a single DVD or a double with Montreal and Live Aid including unseen rehearsals  for Live Aid. See here http://www.play.com/DVD....t.html.

My wonderful boyfriend bought me this and a new computer for Christmas, bless him :)  :D.

There was also a CD/DVD of "Return Of The Champions" which was Queen+Paul Rodgers live in Hallam Arena in Sheffield 9th May'05

http://www.play.com/DVD....ct.html

I didn't get to see Queen+PR on this tour, I was going to bid for some Hyde Park tickets on e-bay , but they got a bit out of my price range, I would have gone with my then husband's friend, even though I think the guy was a pest, as my  ex husband is disabled ( we remain friends), and getting a sitter can be like planning a military operation. Anyway the 7/7 bomings happened the day before and the concert was postponed a week, and the following Saturday I was driving to Kington, but I ended up in a bookshop at midnight that day  with my friend who was going with me, as the new Harry Potter book had just been released and she's nuts on HP, but I couldn't persuade her to get on a train to hear (even if we couldn't see anything ) Queen +PR play Hyde Park.

About Queen+PR yes it has caused alot of debate amongst Queen fans. At 37 I did think I was one of the youngest, but I hear of 15 year old Queen fans.

About Queen in Hyde Park there has never so far been an official release.  That's one thing with Queen,  their 1976 free concert in Hyde Park was filmed but has never seen an official release. So Brian, Roger or John if you read this please please release it.

I've just had my birthday and my old DVD player has gone wrong I see Argos has some DVD players on offer,including  some well known brands I think I might buy myself one on Wednesday as I go past an Argos store

:cool:

Thanks for that correction. I really thought the DVD' Return of the Champions' was from Hyde Park, for some reason I remember seeing that displayed on the dvd. But I guess your right on this one, sorry about the mistake.  :) And I haven't picked up that one in Montreal. I have the other live releases, except this one. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 19:14

:D   I am such an idiot. I just checked it out and on the DVD there is a live song from the Hyde Park concert, it is the bonus song "Imagine", that is where I saw Hyde Park. At least I know I wasn't going completley crazy.  

Thanks again for the clarification on the exact location of the whole concert, I didn't know that. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: July 12 2008, 19:59

Just to confirm that it`s definetly a new studio album comprised of new material that the band plan to release in september.You can read about it here or here I agree their own website seems to be a little vague about it mentioning stuff about free live tracks if you order it early etc.I just get the impression they`re playing it down a little bit for one reason or another.On the other hand though as far back as 2006,Bryan May had this to say about it.....

Roger [Taylor] and Paul Rodgers and I have been in the studio the last few days working on NEW NEW NEW material ... quite an occasion really. Apart from our excursions with Dave Stewart for Nelson Mandela a couple of years back (most of which never got heard) this is our first QUEEN new recording session for about 15 years. It may turn into an album ... it may lead elsewhere, but right now we are HAVING FUN ! And ..... it sounds pretty amazing to my ears ... very different from anything Paul or Queen have ever done. And pretty epic !!" - Brian May, Oct 23

"Today my whole focus wheeled around again, back to music, as I went back into the studio to work on more new material with Roger and Paul. I have to say I'm very excited. We do feel like a band..... in a very natural way...." - Brian May, Oct 25
Profile PM 
ommadawn69 Offline

Posted: July 13 2008, 08:26

Quote (Dirk Star @ July 12 2008, 19:59)
Just to confirm that it`s definetly a new studio album comprised of new material that the band plan to release in september.You can read about it here or here I agree their own website seems to be a little vague about it mentioning stuff about free live tracks if you order it early etc.I just get the impression they`re playing it down a little bit for one reason or another.On the other hand though as far back as 2006,Bryan May had this to say about it.....

Roger [Taylor] and Paul Rodgers and I have been in the studio the last few days working on NEW NEW NEW material ... quite an occasion really. Apart from our excursions with Dave Stewart for Nelson Mandela a couple of years back (most of which never got heard) this is our first QUEEN new recording session for about 15 years. It may turn into an album ... it may lead elsewhere, but right now we are HAVING FUN ! And ..... it sounds pretty amazing to my ears ... very different from anything Paul or Queen have ever done. And pretty epic !!" - Brian May, Oct 23

"Today my whole focus wheeled around again, back to music, as I went back into the studio to work on more new material with Roger and Paul. I have to say I'm very excited. We do feel like a band..... in a very natural way...." - Brian May, Oct 25

Thanks for putting that quote up. Very interesting. And your right, the website are not openly talking about a new studio album, just a new album. I guess for the downplay I am taking it as a live album. If it's a studio album, me being a Queen fan, is huge. This is like the first album of Queen without Freddie, how can it be not a huge thing?

I am looking forward to hearing it. I think it will be a really good album.

--------------
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: July 16 2008, 02:45

Well, that was a really fine show! PR was fantastic. Did not know Taylor and May could sing so well by themselves too. Taylor featured very well. Far superior drummer to Bad Company's. My problem with BC's drummer was.....he kept time just fine, but his fills/turnarounds were all snare(yawn).......rarely, if ever a tom roll. Great show, excellent musicians. Lookin' forward to the new CD.
Jimbo

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: July 16 2008, 15:45

So  let me get this straight, paul found himself in bad company and decided to leave and find a queen, what happen's
then if brian may find that paul want's to roger taylor, does he have to square it with dave stewart or nelson mandela.
and then if paul rodgers brian, taylor may feel left out and roger may rodger paul out of spite.
having said that if they all don't care who rodgers who I suppose they'll have each others company and probably get a taylor may'd hit.

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: July 16 2008, 18:45

Quote (The Big BellEnd @ July 16 2008, 21:45)
So  let me get this straight, paul found himself in bad company and decided to leave and find a queen, what happen's
then if brian may find that paul want's to roger taylor, does he have to square it with dave stewart or nelson mandela.
and then if paul rodgers brian, taylor may feel left out and roger may rodger paul out of spite.
having said that if they all don't care who rodgers who I suppose they'll have each others company and probably get a taylor may'd hit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... :laugh: :laugh: BigBellEnd, you're a genius. :cool:

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: July 17 2008, 04:46

:laugh: Just as well Ranking Roger did`nt join the band as well.And no the wonder John Deacon decided to call it a day.Poor bloke was probably exhausted.

Bryan May:Surely the only rock star to be named after a box of matches.I can only assume that prior to the birth of our Bri.One of his parents must have been writing down potential  names for their soon to be new born on the back of a matchbox.Still undecided and with nothing really springing to mind.They obviously flipped that thing over and there it was staring them in the face all this time.Which brings me to what is imo the worst piece of punnery ever used in a song lyric.From who else of course but Vivian Stanshall....

The audience panic when my saxist schizophrenic blows.
He`s a double headed giant and calls himself Briant and he May...be

Heh heh,so bad it`s brilliant!

Historicaly speaking though bad puns and matchboxes have always somehow gone together for one reason and another... England`s Glory...A Striking Beauty.
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 17 2008, 17:20

Quote (Dirk Star @ July 17 2008, 08:46)
:laugh: Just as well Ranking Roger did`nt join the band as well.And no the wonder John Deacon decided to call it a day.Poor bloke was probably exhausted.

Bryan May:Surely the only rock star to be named after a box of matches.I can only assume that prior to the birth of our Bri.One of his parents must have been writing down potential  names for their soon to be new born on the back of a matchbox.Still undecided and with nothing really springing to mind.They obviously flipped that thing over and there it was staring them in the face all this time.Which brings me to what is imo the worst piece of punnery ever used in a song lyric.From who else of course but Vivian Stanshall....

The audience panic when my saxist schizophrenic blows.
He`s a double headed giant and calls himself Briant and he May...be

Heh heh,so bad it`s brilliant!

Historicaly speaking though bad puns and matchboxes have always somehow gone together for one reason and another... England`s Glory...A Striking Beauty.

Brian May named after a box of matches??? Isn't that Bryant and May.

Brian Harold May b.19th July 1947 , son of Harold  and Ruth May (nee Fletcher) there isn't much I dont know about Queen.
Brian and Harold built what has to be one of the most distinctive guitars in rock music, when they build Brian's "Red Special" in c1963/4.  The body is mahogany from a 200 year old fireplace, I believe the tremolo unit is made from old motorbike springs and a knitting needle, and has Mother of Pearl buttons as fret markers.
Just proving as  Top Gear's James May would say that many of the greatest inventions started off in garden sheds   :cool: .

http://www.freewebs.com/mattw04/infoonredspecial.htm

Queen's music has been pleasing my ears for the past 24 years :)  :cool:  :D

Not only is Brian a talented musician, but also a excellent pyhsicist and mathemetitian, and scientist and astronomer      :cool: , but no way would I consider Brian geeky.

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,

"Part time hippy"

Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: July 18 2008, 02:39

This thread is funny. It was originally about the top posters of tubular.net then frayed off to a Queen+Paul Rodgers unification which I was unaware of until recently. So I got a DVD of a great rock show(The Show Must Go On must be one of PR's most powerful vocals ever and a song with real balls) then I said I liked it a lot. Then suddenly, there's some kind of humor regarding matches and Brian May. A photo of matches. Nothing in this photo matched(pardon the pun) any joke regarding one Brian May and matches.  I don't git it......but whutever.....Yall's humor is strange at times but then so is mine. Never cared much fer queen but now I like 'em a lot. I want a 12 string acoustic now. But why all the ribbing about how the UK is psychotic for Queen, akin to the Beatles coming back.....then the jokes fly?? Part of why I like you Tubularians, your unpredictable as hell. But then so is Mike Oldfield......and I like him better than Queen+Paul Rodgers(but they are catching up!;) or Genesis or whomever....
Jim

--------------
Crying to heaven
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Posted: July 18 2008, 07:16

The weird thing is when Queen finaly release this new album they`re bringing out.There`s a good chance somebody will probably start a thread about it and then somebody will come onto that thread and say.."Oh there was a discussion about this a little while ago but I can`t find the bloody thing anywhere."...(bookmark it now guys and reel in the kudous )..Who knows what avenue of discussion that thread will lead to..    :p

So here`s a picture of the Bryant & May matchbox..See now I always remember that it was the BRYMAY safety match which is pretty darn close enough imo. ;)   Usualy when you bought a box of matches over here back in the old days when people still used them I guess.You`d either end up with Bryant/May or England`s Glory most times.Or "Ship" as well I forgot about them for a second.Unless you were feeling particularly flush that day and you`d splash out on a packet of Swan Vestas.But it was kind of the unwritten rule of newsagent propierters that you had to ask for those specificaly for some reason?Unless you got a real unscrupulous shopkeeper I guess,who`d have you rummaging around in your pocket for the extra change rather than tell him to go back and get the cheap ones.Up until about seven years ago we still had a coal fire here so I`ve bought millions of these things over the years.Thank God those days are over don`t let anybody tell you otherwise...."Oh you can`t beat a nice real fire"....Yeah when it`s already been prepared by the magical fire fairies,who come down your chimney during the night.

Anyway I`m sorry MCH I wasn`t having a dig at Bryan there I must admit I love a lot of his Queen songs.Tie Your Mother Down,Hammer To Fall etc great stuff.I really loved that rockier side to them which Bryan was/is a major part of no question.Although that said I actualy really liked a lot of the stuff they were doing around The Game/Hot Space period.Which for one reason of another they kind of got slated for in some quaters at the time.But how great were some of those Deacon bass lines from that time?It`s kind of a shame he`s still not in the picture for me.Taylor & Deacon were just a dream rhythm section.

And surely as rock n` roll fashion trademarks go the Bryan May perm has got to be up there with Presley`s white Vegas suit or something?Although for a time I was a bit concerned when he first teamed up with Anita Dobson You know I thought that was kind of spooky for a while I have to say.Kind of like Rod Stewart marrying Bonnie Tyler with poor old Kim Carnes as the bridesmaid or something.But Anita`s hairstyle is a little more subdued these days and of course they`re still together.So yeah I`m ok with it now.(phew what a relief) Plus they must be saving an absolute fortune on hairspray...   :p

I admit I was`nt aware that Bryan was a fully qualified astronemer until recently.And that he`s also wrote a book on the subject called BANG the complete history of the universe...Big bang theory number 4,543,789...God playing about with a matchbox???...   ;)
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: July 18 2008, 08:43

I still use matches when  i'm skint!Only gone up 5p in all the years i've been smoking-now there's a thought.
 I actually prefer Queen early on.I really like stuff like White Man and The Prophet song.Also the acoustic stuff like '39 and Love My Life reperesent my early teenage years when i was really getting started with playing.I learnt (read as STOLE) a hell of a lot from Mr May.Thank you Brian. :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
139 replies since Oct. 22 2001, 20:16 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (7) < 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net