Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Zodiac Killer, Could it be MO< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 27 2021, 23:16

Apparently one of the Zodiac Killer’s encrypted messages was deciphered recently. This got me thinking as to whether Mike Oldfield could be the Zodiac. He was in California at the time, touring with the Sallyangie; and just as Mike Oldfield likes to highlight his initials (in games like MaestrO), so the Zodiac had a fixation with the MikadO, committed a crime in ModestO, etc. And think of the blue shield puzzle on Maestro – pure Zodiac!

And one of the Zodiac’s messages encrypts his name – which has thirteen characters (and a space is a character).

And of course, the Zodiac Killer even mentioned The Exorcist!
Profile PM 
First_Excursion Offline

Posted: Jan. 29 2021, 04:40

Nup :p
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 07 2021, 03:19

I wonder if it turns out to be true he'd be sent to Sing-Sing?  :laugh:

Hmmm... and Exegesis=mental illness

And the song "I'm Guilty" = a desire to confess!!!
Profile PM 
Thea Cochrane Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 07 2021, 16:23

No.
Profile PM 
larstangmark Offline

Posted: Feb. 10 2021, 14:04

I listened to a super long interview podcast with Terry Oldfield the other day. Funny enough, he mentioned Exegesis, how he, Mike and Sally were involved in it. Terry was still positive, and thought he was very much helped from Exegesis. He said something like "...I learned that there is nothing to get. This is it. Once you realize, it's a game changer."

He also talked about going to india and living in poverty for two years. When he got home in 1974, Mike picked him up in a nice Mercedes and took Terry to the Manor so he could sleep there. Terry was shocked, because he was totally unaware of Mike's success. When he'd left for India, Mike was living in a basement and playing with Kevin Ayers!

--------------
"There are twelve people in the world, the rest are paste"
Mark E Smith
Profile PM WEB 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Feb. 11 2021, 01:42

That's interesting, I didn't know Terry and Sally also did the Exegesis course.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 19 2021, 17:32

When I wrote:

"This got me thinking as to whether Mike Oldfield could be the Zodiac. He was in California at the time, touring with the Sallyangie; and just as Mike Oldfield likes to highlight his initials (in games like MaestrO), so the Zodiac had a fixation with the MikadO, committed a crime in ModestO, etc. And think of the blue shield puzzle on Maestro – pure Zodiac!"

There are lots of other things I could have added - for example, the "Out, Demon Out" on TB3. Mike  Oldfield clearly continued to battle his demons, just as the Zodiac Killer spoke of a darkness within him he couldn't overcome.
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Feb. 20 2021, 16:36

~ Message deleted at the request of the author ~
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 20 2021, 17:39

Also, Mike Oldfield had a professed fondness for Airfix model planes. (Roll of drums): so did the Zodiac Killer.
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Feb. 20 2021, 17:50

nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 20 2021, 18:01

But wait, there's more  :laugh:  There's a whole forum dedicated to said ZK... WHAT a coincidence that a whole forum full of people should dedicate so much time to someone so long out of the public eye. Here's the forum. Top poster: MOrt 13. Surprise, surprise.

http://zodiackillersite.com/
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Feb. 20 2021, 19:02

nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 20 2021, 20:09

The most blindingly obvious fact of the Zodiac case is that the culprit was a teenage boy: there was even an episode of Batman predating the murders called "The Zodiac Crimes" - the sort of show that appealed to kids. And Mike Oldfield was 16 at the time. And what about that "bag of secrets" that the "man in the rain" is concealing?

The ZK forum even has members in common with this forum - eg, Sweetpea, who was a very prolific poster here some years ago, and (ahem) Voyager.

One thing the ZK was right about: the police were bloody stupid.
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Feb. 21 2021, 07:15

Mi-D Offline

Posted: Feb. 21 2021, 14:43

Quote (Ommagest @ Feb. 21 2021, 13:15)
None of those are facts. Stop posting nonsense about Mike Oldfield being a mass murderer. It is just plain wrong.

Thanks!
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Feb. 21 2021, 22:11

The Sana Rosana chant from 5MO is highly suss too. I showed it to a priest I know and he pointed out that "Sana" is "Satan" rearranged with the "t" (which is an image of the cross) taken out.

The whole chant is like the demonic chorus in Berlioz's Damnation of Faust

Certainly there have been satanist posts on this forum - the question is: who is the person behind them?
Profile PM 
bluemlein Offline

Posted: April 07 2021, 16:52

egads, nightspore - you've got COVID brain!
Profile PM 
CJJC Offline

Posted: April 11 2021, 20:11

Stop having a sense of humour, nigntspore, you should know by now that this isn’t the place for it.

--------------
IMHO
Profile PM WEB 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: April 12 2021, 08:55

If Mike doesn't show his face soon I'm sure someone will get desperate enough to try an Ouija Board!
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: April 13 2021, 04:25

Does he even have a record deal at the moment? after 4 years you would have thought his record company would have expected a new album.
Profile PM 
50 replies since Jan. 27 2021, 23:16 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net