Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The song of the sun in midi file< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Cluster_One Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 26 2008, 10:26

Could someone do - The song of the sun-  in midi files so i could play the guitar part with a backtracking. Thank you

kheang@sympatico.ca
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Jan. 26 2008, 14:35

Hey Cluster_One, welcome to the forum!

I could have sworn I've seen a MIDI version of The Song of the Sun somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm just imagining things...

I think if I was in your position, and wasn't able to find a kind person with time on his/her hands to make the backing track (I unfortunately don't fall into that category - I'll leave it to you to decide whether that means I don't have time on my hands or that I'm not a kind person ;)), I'd try creating a version using just guitar. I bet it would be quite a fun challenge...just a thought!
Profile PM 
Markus K. Offline

Posted: Feb. 23 2008, 17:30

Well the original song (which Mike covered) is "O Son do Ar" from a group called "Luar Na Lubre". There are some versions on YouTube for example and maybe you can find a MIDI file with that name.

--------------
---
Markus K.
Profile PM 
Bleat Offline

Posted: Feb. 25 2008, 20:16

Hi cluster_one,

I've done a version of Song Of The Sun for you...In cover tracks section.There's no guitar parts so is just the backing,unfortunately it's an mp3 not a midi file.

Cheers,Bleat. :cool:
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 26 2008, 10:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net