Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Mike Oldfield Question, Spicks and Specks Music Trivia< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SentinelGard Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 10 2009, 21:36

On the ABC here in Australia we have a comedy music trivia show called Spicks and Specks www.abc.net.au/tv/spicksandspecks/
Last week a hilarious question popped up about Mike . I thought id post it here so you all could get a laught out of it to .

youtube

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: May 14 2009, 20:07

Hehe, "one barrel of beer a year". Is that for real? Oh, and I actually think "More Bells From Hell" would be an intriguing album title.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: June 01 2009, 11:06

DAMN. I missed this and it had the lovely Kate Miller Heidke too so a double damn from me. I work afternoons now so no more nightly television for me and I missed out on Kates concert too at the Gov on May 8th.

Speaking of Kate, her new video and song makes me cry every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ojoqHbPmzg

And this one is just so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55I83jEAIhk

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
2 replies since May 10 2009, 21:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net