Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Inner Child< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Dude Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 15 2004, 09:05

Here's a painting inspired by The Inner Child.

Click to enlarge image
Click to enlarge image

--------------
Fortunately I've been adhering to a pretty strict drug regimen to keep my mind limber.
Profile PM WEB 
Jammer Offline

Posted: May 15 2004, 09:34

Very talented work Dude. I like it

An animated version of this would make a great video to accompany the song
Profile PM 
Sentinelgard
Unregistered

Posted: May 24 2004, 01:45

Dude wheres my car........  woops sorry...   But seriously that picture really rocks , well done dude . Keep it coming...

SWEET...TOTALLY

:cool:
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Feb. 28 2005, 19:16

What did you call yourself Dude when you were a member of Dark Star? Did you see my story in Issue 14, pages 6 and 7 and my sisters uncredited artwork is in Issue 14, page 27. Did you enter something in the 25th anniversary poster competition, I did but mine was only a drawing and couldn't compare to the computerised entries. I had the number 25 wrapped around the bell, will try and upload it on here. What did you think of the ones that won? Oh Hugo Baur, I found you! Are you as handsome as your avatar?

Tracy

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
Dude Offline

Posted: June 28 2005, 07:15

Yes, Tracy, I read your story in issue 14. It's always a joy to read how other people entered Mike's world.
And I did join the design-competition for the 25th Anniversay of TB, and won one of two prizes for it. It's on the back of issue 15 (a computer-generated image).
There's more of my artwork at Hugo's Artwork (There you can also see that I actually look better than my avatar ;) )

--------------
Fortunately I've been adhering to a pretty strict drug regimen to keep my mind limber.
Profile PM WEB 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: June 28 2005, 19:55

Hey Dude,

Love it, "The Inner Child"  great artwork, also liked your "Arwen Portman" and your Frodo Baggins pieces  :) .  As well as being a fan of Mike's music I love Lord Of The Rings too  :)  :D .

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
6 replies since May 15 2004, 09:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net