Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Best Of The Last< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
PedroGarcia Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 15 1999, 09:11

Hello everyone, I suppose you think that nothing much is happening at the moment...aha, aha...that's what I want to talk to everyone...The Millennium Bell.
Hi! Olfidean friends.I'm very dissapointed with most of my friends on the web. TMB is one of the best MO albums. You only have to listen the wonderfull orchestation of the songs, it's wonderful. What do you say about Pacha Mama, donĀ“t you think that it's charming...and what about Sunlit Shining Through Cloud. Amber Light is perfect and the guitar in The Millenium Bell is brilliant. I've noticed that all the no-voices of 'Guitars' are here multiplied by ten. This album is multicoral, fantastic!Didn't you realised that 'Guitars' was the first Mike album without any voice?. Here has happened the same as happened with 'Amarok' and 'Earth Moving'. In 'Earth Moving' all the songs were sang and next album ('Amarok') was enterily instrumental(with voices, of corse).
Well, what I want to say is that this album is wonderful, crazy, perfect!
Profile PM 
0 replies since Dec. 15 1999, 09:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net