Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Bell from Tubular II< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jose Andres Sanz Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 12 2014, 19:18

Hi friends of tubular.net, i'd like to share with you my rendition to this track from tubular bells II. I've always loved the voice of Vivian Stanshall and then Alan Rickman featuring the many instruments Mike plays in the records so i thought i shoud give it a try and make my own.

Of course I don't have access to that many instruments so i replicate many of them using virtual instruments via a midi keyboard.

As guitar is my primary instrument I used it vastly in the song. For the "digital sound processor" part what you hear is actually an ebow playing 4X times faster on guitar.

Well, hope you like it. Sorry for my ugly voice featuring the instruments but that is how I sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v....jaDa8kQ
Profile PM WEB 
AwayWeGo Offline

Posted: Aug. 11 2015, 16:14

I really like it (: You don't have an ugly voice. It was cool to hear it in another language (Spanish I think). The ending part with the guitar was PHEMONEMAL. I like how you gave the music a second to breathe before you strummed the final chord. Good job (:

Is it possible that you could make it available for download on Soundcloud?
Profile PM 
Jose Andres Sanz Offline

Posted: Sep. 01 2015, 09:26

Quote (AwayWeGo @ Aug. 11 2015, 16:14)
I really like it (: You don't have an ugly voice. It was cool to hear it in another language (Spanish I think). The ending part with the guitar was PHEMONEMAL. I like how you gave the music a second to breathe before you strummed the final chord. Good job (:

Is it possible that you could make it available for download on Soundcloud?

Sure man! Glad you liked it!

https://soundcloud.com/jos-andr-s-sanz/mike-oldfield-the-bell-cover

I just registered on soundcloud, let me know if there's a problem downloading it. Peace.
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Nov. 12 2014, 19:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net