Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Thankyou Administrators!, on behalf of the forum.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
The Bell(end) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 11 2005, 10:36

I realised recently that this website plays an important part in making my internet experience enjoyable, so thanks to the people that set it up and keep it running so efficently!  :)

I apologise for misquoting Chicular, I will try to be less over zealous in future (at the time it seemed a fun idea but sorry that it wasn't fun for anyone other than me)

Anyway, best wishes to all for the future and hoping for many more years of communicating with you good people  :)

--------------
When the night's on fi-ya, do you need love's arms to hold yew? :D
Profile PM 
CuNimb Offline

Posted: Aug. 11 2005, 11:20

:) I second the thanks.

--------------
Happy? ha ha ha....
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: Aug. 11 2005, 20:44

Oh, certainly. I can't even begin to imagine how complex the forum is to administrate (administer? administerize? whatever). Just look at what happened to the other forum at MO.com, a problem I believe was at least partially caused by lack of administration. So a big thanks to Olivier and Korgscrew, and congratulations to Inkanta and Tim on your recent promotion.  :)  :cool:

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Aug. 11 2005, 23:52

Also thanks to The Bell(end) for showing a maturity beyond his years and acknowledging the amount of effort and time that must go into running such a popular site as this. I tried to send you a pm after your previous thread was locked because I didn't want to lose you from the site. You have dealt with the small hiccup recently with the sensitivity of someone much older and have taken the well meaning advice that was given on board and with grace. Cheers mate,
Tracy.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
Tansy Offline

Posted: Aug. 12 2005, 07:06

Yes Bell(end),
Well done for handling matters in the way that you have.And for making me laugh at times. :laugh:

At the end of the day,your'e 15yrs of age & I would think it very odd if some of the thoughts and feelings of a teenage person didn't manifest themselves here & there.
Having said that,some of your posts are very mature in their content & as far as I'm concerned that creates a delightful mixture.

Hands up who has never regretted something theyv'e said?
young man,you have done the decent thing & put forward apologies & thanks.

Now,onward & upward as they say :)
Profile PM 
4 replies since Aug. 11 2005, 10:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net