Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: TB42 On Tour< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Jan. 09 2015, 11:26

You may already know this, but Tubular Bells for Two is on tour! They performed in Sellersville, PA, USA last night on 8 Jan (first time in the USA) and were awesome and amazing. Their upcoming schedule is on their website. Highly recommended!

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
hergest fridge Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 19 2015, 07:41

Saw these guys in Birmingham last night,amazing performance as
they're playing on the edge with mistakes just around the corner and their were some( 3 attempts to start playing side 2) but that's forgiven as when it clicks it's brilliant.
Just one   thing if you do see these guys don't talk to them about Mike I think they're a bit tired of Oldfield fans asking them about him as they said on stage,they did apologize later saying that no offence was meant to any fans!!!
Profile PM 
oldbells Offline

Posted: Sep. 22 2015, 10:42

Quote (hergest fridge @ Sep. 19 2015, 07:41)
Saw these guys in Birmingham last night,amazing performance as
they're playing on the edge with mistakes just around the corner and their were some( 3 attempts to start playing side 2) but that's forgiven as when it clicks it's brilliant.
Just one   thing if you do see these guys don't talk to them about Mike I think they're a bit tired of Oldfield fans asking them about him as they said on stage,they did apologize later saying that no offence was meant to any fans!!!

Anyone know if TB42 will play in Ierland ?
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: Sep. 25 2015, 19:03

Hi, oldbells - welcome, of course, to the boards!

The current tour in this northern hemisphere finished in Norwich last week.  I don't see any Irish dates in their history, so perhaps you can message them to get to Dublin and Belfast at least, if their enthusiasm continues unabated. :)

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 09 2015, 11:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net