[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: tb2003 dvd-a, tics< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
torbenyj Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 27 2004, 05:45

Hi
Just got hold of tb2003 dvd-a
When I play it, it has tics between the tracks. I'm I the only one?
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Posted: April 01 2004, 18:38

I get no ticks on mine :/

What are you playing it on?
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: April 02 2004, 09:36

No ticks for me either.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: April 02 2004, 10:59

I would think that this is a player problem, though I suppose there's also a chance that it could be a faulty disc.

Does it happen on both stereo and multichannel versions? If you're listening to the DVD-A layer, do you also get the problem with the Dolby/DTS versions on the DVD-V layer? Have you ever noticed this happening with other discs (I assume not...)?

I can't say I notice any problems with it myself, either with the DVD-A or compressed DVD-V versions, on any of three devices, so I would say that it's not a fault inherent in all copies of the disc...that would really lead me to suspect that it's your player at fault, but try the disc in someone else's and see if you still get the problem.
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: April 23 2004, 08:06

hi
It must be my dvdplyer. I just bought a surrond 5.1 system - And the sound is fantastic - I hope more music will be made into 5.1, but it's alså great to hear old cd's in simulated surround
Profile PM 
Nexus6
Unregistered

Posted: April 27 2004, 13:01

Hi, I can confirm the tics between the tracks.. it stops for a second while the tracks are changing (picture change needs to be done next to the audio tracks... guess it's also my cheap dvd player.. cheers...
Mandragore Offline

Posted: May 05 2004, 13:40

Don't know about the DVD-A layer, but both the DD and DTS mix don't have ticks on my disc and Marantz DV6400 combo.

I just wish I could hear those ticks, because I can't get the DVD-A layer working :/
Profile PM 
6 replies since Mar. 27 2004, 05:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net